About Grace, is her really wicked as someone said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceleng

Proud Member
Just found the pronounce by Raymone K. Bain in 2007, i think most of you have read it. Now I would like to make sure if Grace is reliable to MJ? Why many people say that she is wicked and helped provide drugs for MJ in his last days? Someone told me that Grace was fired by MJ before, anyone know about the truth? Where was the news originally from?:doh:
--------------------
Mr. Jackson is concerned that his assistant, Grace Rwaramba, is constantly being attacked by Fox News’ Roger Friedman. There have been vicious and untrue reports concerning Ms. Rwaramba, who lives a very private life and has done nothing wrong, but is being attacked for her professional relationship and proximity to Mr. Jackson.

While in his entire career, Mr. Jackson has never uttered a disparaging word to any reporter, nor has he ever used or instructed his security to use any force toward any reporter, there are those whose vehement hatred for Mr. Jackson has reached a level where all journalistic integrity has been lost, in order to write reports for which there is no substantiation, are untrue, written to create a frenzy, or used to try and destroy Mr. Jackson’s image. They know who they are; and, this is a sad commentary…a commentary which Mr. Jackson’s attorneys will address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back