ABC's Michael Jackson-Powered Tribute to 'Lost' (video)

ivy

Proud Member
From The Wrap

ABC is using Michael Jackson's "Ben" to kick off a new series of music videos devoted to the core characters of the Lost.

Taking a page from fans who've long paid homage to TV shows and characters with unofficial mashups and video montages, ABC has decided to produce ten video salutes to key "Lost"-ies. "Ben," of course, is all about the mysterious Ben Linus.

Other videos will focus on Sawyer, Locke, Hurley, Kate, Jack, Sun & Jin and Sayid.

Check out "Ben" below -- or watch via ABC.com, where a link will lead you to a site on which you can buy the MJ song.

From TV Squad

ABC is releasing videos based on various characters from 'Lost.' This one is for Ben Linus, and it's set to Michael Jackson's "Ben,' a song about a rat (which is how some people see Ben). It's a nice recap of everything Ben has done over the seasons.

You have to give Michael Emerson credit. Even though Ben Linus has lied, cheated, schemed, beaten, and killed, you still feel sorry for him.

direct abc link
http://abc.go.com/site/music-lounge/lost-characters

Wow, this is really interesting. I love 'Ben', but I always think of the rat when I hear it! LOL! But def one of my fave lil mike songs. I really don't think the song fits the lost character though.

I love the song Ben and really really dislike Ben from "Lost". So I am not going to watch this clip because I don't want to think of Ben from "Lost" whenever I listen to this precious song lol

i love lost!
i wonder if Michael was watching lost too..

That's cool I guess. I really love the song Ben. It actually kind of reminds me of how I feel about Michael sometimes when people around me don't accept him or when they bash him.

"...most people would turn you away. I don't lisen to a word they say. They don't see you as I do, I wish they would try to. I'm sure they'd think again..."

I've never watched Lost though. I've heard of it and have seen commercials, but never had any interest in watching it.

Back