Aaron Carter talks about MJ and Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand why people don't believe this.
:doh:

I did not say that I do not believe it. :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

I just want to say that Michael's privacy is being violated. Do you know if Michael would like their private stories were released to the world? I do not remember seeing Michael telling their private stories out there. Certainly Michael would never tell to the world. -_- It's just my opinion.

I hope you have understood me. :)

This SHOULD be kept in private. Who cares what those tabloid tarts write about Michael. We know he wasnt gay and Aaron Carter shouldnt violate Michaels privacy!

:doh:

I did not say that I do not believe it. :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

I just want to say that Michael's privacy is being violated. Do you know if Michael would like their private stories were released to the world? I do not remember seeing Michael telling their private stories out there. Certainly Michael would never tell to the world. -_- It's just my opinion.

I hope you have understood me. :)

it was a general question, i wasnt talking exclusively to YOU :cheeky:
i agree with your post... take it easy :D

I agree Michael's privacy has been invaded once again...that is just horrible. But in the defense of Aaron Carter...maybe he thought that if he answered the question truthfully then he was doing Michael a favor..he might of thought he was sticking up for his friend...if that is the case then I can forgive him. Atleast someone is speaking positive about MJ. Usually we hear about all the lies people tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back