Aaron Carter Rebuttal Letter Translations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginvid

Proud Member
On 29 May 2011, 90s pop singer Aaron Carter was filmed for an interview with freelance 'journalist' and friend Daphne Barak for OK! Magazine's 27 June Australian edition. The article and excerpts that have been released have spread rapidly across the media for one reason - it involves Michael Jackson.

Mr. Carter’s friendship - and we use that word loosely - with Mr. Jackson is not in question. What is in question are the elements in the interview suggesting that Mr. Jackson would have given Aaron Carter drugs or alcohol, or that he would have acted improperly towards him in any way- something that the Michael Jackson Fan Community strongly disagrees with.

Any such claims made by Mr. Carter can be easily debunked simply by referring to his previous consistent assertions. It is well known that Mr. Carter had always spoken highly of Jackson’s positive influence on his life and work, and had unquestionably denied that anything inappropriate had ever occurred between them (see Howard Stern interview: http://youtu.be/nE2Cq6WGCpk) even as recently as 2010. In several past interviews, including his interview with Howard Stern referenced, he claimed that he only spent one night at Neverland, which occured on the occasion of Mr. Jackson's 45th birthday party. On that particular night, Mr. Carter said he slept in the theater with Chris Tucker - he on one side of the theater and Mr. Tucker on the other. Furthermore, Mr. Carter emphasized that he never slept in a bed with Mr. Jackson, nor did he go into Mr. Jackson's room. As a matter of fact, Aaron Carter so steadfastly denied any inappropriate behavior in his friendship with Mr. Jackson, that he was on the witness list for the defense in the 2005 trial.

Indeed, after all the years of defending Mr. Jackson, the Fan Community finds it quite puzzling that Mr. Carter would all of a sudden give such an inconsistent interview.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Frank Cascio, who had maintained his friendship with Jackson since his childhood, tweeted in defense of Mr. Jackson on 30 June 2011 as follows: "I knew Michael for over 25 years and NEVER once did he use cocaine or suggest to anyone else to use cocaine. Never!!!!" (http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312). Mr. Cascio and his family had been visited by Mr. Jackson on a regular basis. Also, Mr. Cascio frequented Neverland and had even traveled with Mr. Jackson from a young age. In addition, Mr. Cascio also attended the party at Neverland to which Mr. Carter refers.

In light of the above mentioned and all other undeniable evidence, the Michael Jackson Fan Community is questioning the real motive behind this seeming change of heart and story.

The timing of the interview is also extremely suspect. In June, while millions around the world were mourning the passing of Mr. Jackson, some- with even a remote connection to him- seemed to find it an ideal opportunity to promote their book, CD, or project, or to use an acquaintance with Mr. Jackson as an opportunity to get free promotion and make profit. Mr. Carter's current $1,000,000 debt to the IRS cannot be downplayed. Neither can it be ignored that he is currently promoting the impending release of new music as well as a reality show. Aaron Carter’s willingness to jump on the aforementioned bandwagon, although quite disappointing, is not surprising.

The slanderous story published by OK! Magazine, surfaced on 15 June prompting some concerned Jackson fans to immediately reach out to Aaron Carter via twitter, only to be rebuffed and ignored by the latter for not less than two weeks. An official and strong statement of denial would have obviously halted this slander in its tracks. Indeed, this is what an honorable person would do in love and respect for a deceased friend and mentor. Unfortunately, the sickening speculation and insinuations have been allowed to linger. As a result, the only person who has been fully damaged in this appalling debacle is Mr. Jackson --an easy target-- who is unfortunately not here to defend himself.

Now that this story has been thoroughly reported, Mr. Carter, through his representative, has issued a statement saying that he was misquoted in the article. Yet in still, as the edited excerpts of the interview clearly demonstrated, Mr. Carter skillfully and purposely answered questions in an ambiguous way which has allowed for speculation and has resulted in apparent innuendo. Consequently, the public opinion has been utterly misled.

Carter's denial through TMZ on 1 July 2011 is now being widely reported, nevertheless, more needs to be done. Ideally, Mr. Carter must demand a full retraction from OK! Magazine, if it is indeed misrepresenting what he really said. However, as the slander continues to unfold, it is increasingly clear that the Carter camp has seen the benefits of tying his name in a negative way to Mr. Jackson’s and is taking full advantage of the frenzy and (inter)national media coverage.

Daphne Barak has also had an extremely dubious past. She is known to have previously "forged" stories.

Grace Rwaramba, who had been Jackson's children's nanny for several years, was approached and befriended by Daphne Barak with the sole aim of taking advantage of her in the hopes of finding out information about Michael Jackson. In a story written by Mallika Chopra and published in The Huffington Post on 28 June 2009, Mallika said the following: "I witnessed Daphne act as a friend while trying to bait information from Grace on her conversations with Jackson family members and friends about his death... I found that Daphne indeed had written an article full of quotes by Grace for a tabloid magazine. (A quick search of her other work not surprisingly shows she did a recent feature on Amy Winehouse.) Grace’s quotes are now being picked up by other tabloids and will find their way into more magazines and articles. (People Magazine is also featuring some inaccuracies today, such as the claim that Grace pumped Michael’s stomach on several occasions. For the record, Grace never pumped Michael’s stomach. She has not the slightest idea how she would even do such a thing.)... " (http://tinyurl.com/nbqshd 'Bloodsuckers and the World of Michael Jackson')

Daphne Barak was also at the center of controversy in reference to an inteview with Sanam Bhutto. An article published by SouthAsiaWatch on 24 March 2009 chronicles her faux journalism.
It says, "Daphne Barak [...] has been foisting herself upon the famous and noteworthy families of the world for years now. Her living is made by offering "exclusive" interviews, scintillating gossip, and manufacturing rumor and innuendo at every turn. She is often spotted interviewing members of families in crisis, taking advantage of their grief and need for hope, in order to fuel her personal drive for fame, access, and notoriety. Daphne portrays and tarnishes the image of Bhutto by revealing or blatantly manufacturing details that cannot be independently verified about Bhutto's life... any references to Bhutto or Pakistan that she writes should be taken as near-fiction or nothing less than a complete fabrication... In more recent Pakistan news, Daphne Barak has done the nation of Pakistan and its people a grave disservice by manufacturing a news story featuring "statements" from Benazair Bhutto's sister, Sanam, regarding the President of Pakistan, Asif Zardari. While biased journalism may be tolerated in many circles, Daphne Barak crossed the line into complete fiction. Sanam Bhutto, outraged and distressed at the lies attributed to her, vigorously denounced the fiction produced by Daphne Barak, via print and video ." The article also mentions how she "cozied" up to the parents of Amy Winehouse, "feeding off their grief and concern for their daughter" in order to get a story on Amy Winehouse. (http://tinyurl.com/3luq3ge)

Her methods have been consistent: befriending a person for the purpose of interviewing them so that she can then put a spin on said interview. Is this what happened with Aaron Carter? Note her tweet about him on 29 May:

daphnebarak Daphne Barak
So glad, my friend Aaron Carter is joining me, for a charity gala in Marbella. What a perfect place, to kick off his upcoming record?!
29 May Favorite Retweet Reply

This speaks volumes about Ms. Barak's ethics and values as a journalist. It also speaks volumes of the character of both Ms. Barak and Mr. Carter. As far as they and others who have been involved are concerned, they have been able to raise their profiles on the back of Mr. Jackson.

Furthermore, it is quite disturbing that we live in a time when our media is blindly willing to copy-paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. Very few media outlets made mention of Carter's previous denials, not to mention the reputation of the interviewer. Although the slanderous story about this interview originated from OK! Magazine, which is most certainly not known for being a reputable publication, it hasn't taken long for over 150 media outlets to copy-paste the story as fact and run with it. This becomes even more disturbing when this practice is adopted by news outlets that are supposed to report factual stories, such as CBSnews, USA Today and CNN. It is frustratingly apparent that facts are not of great concern to the media, which is regrettable.

Now that some aspects of the interview have been denied, we can only hope that there will be a more rigorous screening process before stories are aired or published, especially when the source is a tabloid and the author has a questionable reputation (see http://youtu.be/x9Dz7rs8VfA).

We call on all Michael Jackson fans to boycott the magazine and to express their disagreement to the editors of OK magazine as well as their distress to Daphne Barak (the author). Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life. His fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.

Polish translation by Triniti

W dniu 29 maja 2011 roku piosenkarz popowy lat dziewięćdziesiątych Aaron Carter zarejestrował wywiad z niezależną "dziennikarką" i przyjaciółką Daphne Barak dla czasopisma OK Australian (wydanie z dnia 27 czerwca). Opublikowany artykuł i jego fragmenty szybko rozprzestrzeniły się we wszystkich mediach z jednego powodu - dotyczyły Michaela Jacksona.
Nie kwestionujemy przyjaźni (traktujemy znaczenie tego słowa szeroko) Cartera z Jacksonem. Jakkolwiek, społeczność fanów Michaela Jacksona zdecydowanie odrzuca elementy historii sugerujące i insynuujące, że Pan Jackson miał dać Aaronowi Carterowi narkotyki czy alkohol, czy też w jakikolwiek inny sposób postąpić niewłaściwie w stosunku do niego.
W istocie, przez te wszystkie lata pan Carter bronił Pana Jacksona - nawet niedawno w 2010 roku. Społeczność fanów jest zaskoczona, że Pan Carter nagle udzielił tak niespójnego wywiadu. Przeciwnie, Pan Carter zawsze wyrażał się pochlebnie o panu Jacksonie i cenił pozytywny wpływ na jego życie i pracę. Zdecydowanie zaprzeczał, by coś niestosownego miało kiedykolwiek miejsce (patrz wywiad z Howardem Sternem
http://youtu.be/nE2Cq6WGCpk).

Twierdzenia poczynione przez Cartera mogą być łatwo obalone przez to, co sam dotychczas konsekwentnie mówił. Dla przykładu, Aaron Carter twierdził, że spędził tylko jedną noc w Neverland i spał w teatrze z Chrisem Tuckerem i innymi gośćmi. Zawsze podkreślał, że nigdy nie spał w łóżku z panem Jacksonem i nigdy nie był w jego pokoju. W rzeczywistości pan Carter stanowczo zaprzeczał jakiemukolwiek niewłaściwemu zachowaniu podczas przyjęcia i był na liście świadków obrony w procesie w 2005 roku.

Frank Cascio, który utrzymywał przyjaźń z Jacksonem napisał w obronie swojego przyjaciela na Tweeterze:
"Znałem Michaela przez ponad 25 lat i NIGDY nie zażywał kokainy oraz nie sugerował nikomu zażywania kokainy. NIGDY!!!"
http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312
Michael regularnie odwiedzał Franka i jego rodzinę. Frank bywał w Neverland i nawet podróżował z Michaelem od najmłodszych lat.

W świetle powyższego i innych oczywistych dowodów, społeczność fanów Michaela Jacksona kwestionuje prawdziwy powód tej rzekomej zmiany zdania i zmieniania historii.

Wybranie terminu przeprowadzenia wywiadu jest również wyjątkowo podejrzane. W czerwcu, podczas gdy miliony fanów na całym świecie opłakiwały odejście Pana Jacksona, niektórzy, nawet najbardziej z nim związani, zdawali się odkrywać idealną okazję do promocji książek, płyt CD czy innych własnych projektów. Skwapliwość Aarona Cartera do wykorzystania tej koniunktury, choć bardzo rozczarowująca, nie zaskakuje.
Według przedstawiciela Aarona, został on w artykule błędnie zacytowany. Jakkolwiek, edytowane fragmenty wywiadu wyraźnie pokazują, że Pan Carter odpowiadał celowo w sposób pozwalający na spekulacje i insynuacje. W związku z tym opinia publiczna została całkowicie wprowadzona w błąd.

Zaprzeczenie Cartera jest teraz szeroko relacjonowane, niemniej jednak, jest jeszcze wiele do zrobienia. Pan Carter powinien domagać się pełnego sprostowania w magazynie OK, jeśli rzeczywiście przeinaczono jego wypowiedź. Ponieważ oszczerstwo nadal się rozszerza, widać wyraźnie, że obóz Cartera zobaczył korzyści płynące z wiązania w negatywny sposób nazwiska Carter z nazwiskiem Pana Jacksona i w pełni wykorzystuje szaleństwo i (między)narodowe relacje mediów.

Oszczercze opowieści pojawiły się już 15 czerwca, co wywołało natychmiastową reakcję zaniepokojonych fanów. Fani Jacksona dotarli do Aarona Cartera poprzez Twiiter. Zostali przez niego zignorowani i odesłani z kwitkiem.
Oficjalne i dobitnie zaprzeczające oświadczenie zakończyłoby te oszczerstwa. Tak postąpiłaby uczciwa osoba w imię miłości i szacunku dla swojego zmarłego przyjaciela i mentora. Niestety, odrażającym insynuacjom i spekulacjom pozwolono utrzymywać się. W rezultacie, jedyną osobą, która została całkowicie pokrzywdzona przez to nieudane przedsięwzięcie jest Pan Jackson- łatwy cel. Pan Jackson nie może już się sam obronić. Wszyscy inni, którzy są w to zamieszani, zyskują rozgłos kosztem pana Jacksona.

Daphne Barak ma niezwykle wątpliwą przeszłość. Już wcześniej "tworzyła" historie. Zaprzyjaźniła się z Grace Rwaramba - byłą nianią dzieci Jacksona - w celu wykorzystania tej znajomości w nadziei na odkrycie informacji dotyczących Michaela Jacksona.
W artykule napisanym przez Mallika Chorpa dla The Huffington Post, Mallika powiedziała co następuje:
"Byłam świadkiem, jak Daphane udawała przyjaciółkę, podczas gdy starała się wyciągnąć informacje od Grace o jej rozmowach z członkami rodziny Jacksonów i przyjaciółmi na temat śmierci pana Jacksona… Stwierdziłam, że Daphne rzeczywiście napisała artykuł pełen cytatów (z wypowiedzi) Grace dla tabloidowego pisma. (Jak można było się spodziewać, szybko odnalazła kolejną pracę, na co wskazuje napisany ostatnio przez nią artykuł o Amy Winehouse). Wypowiedzi Grace są teraz na nowo podejmowane przez inne tabloidy i trafiają do kolejnych czasopism i artykułów."

Daphne Barak znalazła się również w centrum uwagi po kontrowersyjnym wywiadzie z Sanam Bhutto. Artykuł w SouthAsiaWatch opisuje jej fałszywe dziennikarstwo.

Czytamy:
"Daphne Barak [...] narzuca się znanym i godnym uwagi rodzinom z całego świata od lat. Żyje z oferowania iskrzących się od plotek wywiadów "na wyłączność" i na każdym kroku produkuje pogłoski i insynuacje. Rozpoznawalne już jest, że często przeprowadza wywiady z członkami rodzin, będących w kryzysie, czerpiąc korzyści z ich smutku i potrzeby nadziei w celu zaspokojenia jej osobistego dążenia do sławy i rozgłosu. Daphne zszargała wizerunek Bhutto poprzez ujawnianie, czy rażące fabrykowanie szczegółów na temat jej życia, które nie mogą być w sposób niezależny zweryfikowane… Wszelkie odniesienia do Bhutto czy Pakistanu, o których napisała, powinny być traktowane jako bliskie fikcji albo jako całkowity wymysł. W ostatnich wiadomościach na temat Pakistanu, Daphne Barak zrobiła narodowi Pakistanu niedźwiedzią przysługę fabrykując wiadomości odnośnie "oświadczenia" siostry Benazair Bhutto, Sanam, o prezydencie Pakistanu - Asifie Zardari. Podczas gdy stronnicze dziennikarstwo może być tolerowane w wielu kręgach, Daphne Barak przekroczyła granicę całkowitej fikcji. Sanam Bhutto, oburzona i zrozpaczona kłamstwami jej przypisywanymi, stanowczo potępiła fikcję wyprodukowaną przez Daphne Barak za pośrednictwem prasy i materiałów video".

Artykuł wspomina również, jak "budowała przyjacielską atmosferę" w relacjach z rodzicami Amy Winehouse "wykorzystując ich żal troskę o córkę", by otrzymać historię Amy Winehouse.
Jej metody były konsekwentne: zaprzyjaźnić się z osobą w celu przeprowadzenia wywiadu, aby później nadać wywiadowi własną interpretację. Czy to samo wydarzyło się z Aaronem Carterem? Jej zapiski na Twitterze na jego temat z 29 maja:

daphnebarak Daphne Barak
Tak się cieszę, że mój przyjaciel Aaron Carter przyłączył się do mnie na gali charytatywnej w Marbella. Co za idealne miejsce na inaugurację jego nadchodzącej płyty?!

To mówi wiele o etyce Pani Barak i jej wartościach jako dziennikarki.

Co więcej, jest niepokojące, że żyjemy w czasach, kiedy nasze media skwapliwie kopiują i przeklejają treść newsa bez uprzedniego zbadania ich trafności i prawdziwości. Nie uczyniono żadnej wzmianki o wcześniejszych zaprzeczeniach pana Cartera, ani o reputacji dziennikarki przeprowadzającej wywiad. To jeszcze bardziej niepokoi, kiedy ta praktyka jest przejmowana przez serwisy informacyjne, które powinny informować o historiach opartych na faktach, tj: CBSnews, USA Today i CNN.

Pomimo tego że ta oszczercza opowieść pochodzi z OK! Magazine, który jest wszystkim innym, tylko nie renomowanym publicystycznym medium, nie musieliśmy długo czekać, żeby ponad 150 serwisów skopiowało historię i ją opublikowało. Oczywiste i frustrujące jest to, że media nie traktują rzetelności w relacjonowaniu faktów jako przedmiot ich wielkiej troski. Jest to również niewątpliwie haniebne.

Ponieważ zaprzeczono pewnym aspektom wywiadu, możemy tylko mieć nadzieję, że nastąpi bardziej rygorystyczny proces kontroli zanim historie będą nagłośniane lub publikowane, szczególnie jeśli ich źródłem są tabloidy lub ich autor posiada wątpliwą reputację.
(patrz http://youtu.be/x9Dz7rs8VfA ).

Wzywamy wszystkich fanów Michaela Jacksona do bojkotu pisma i do wyrażenia swojego sprzeciwu wobec redakcji magazynu OK, jak również do niepokojenia Daphane Barak (autorki). Fani muszą również powiadomić swoich dziennikarzy odpowiedzialnych za wiadomości i informacje, że nie są dłużej zainteresowani niepotwierdzonymi, lubieżnymi historiami.

Michael Jackson był zniesławiany i oczerniany za życia. Jego fani są zobowiązani i zdeterminowani dopilnować tego, żeby kampania oszczerstw nie była kontynuowana po jego śmierci.

This is the translation into Spanish:

Aaron Carter, Carta refutación

El 29 de mayo de 2011, el cantante de pop de los 90s Aaron Carter fue filmado para una entrevista con la 'periodista' independiente y amiga Daphne Barak para la Revista OK! Edición australiana del 27 junio. El artículo y extractos que se han publicado se han difundido rápidamente a través de los medios de comunicación por una razón: Se trata de Michael Jackson.

La amistad del señor Carter, -y usamos esa palabra disipadamente- con el señor Jackson no está en cuestión. Lo que está en cuestionamiento son los elementos en la entrevista sugiriendo que el Sr. Jackson le habría dado Aaron Carter drogas o alcohol, o que él hubiera actuado de manera impropia con él, algo con lo que la Comunidad de Fans Michael Jackson está fuertemente en desacuerdo.

Cualquiera de dichas afirmaciones formuladas por el Sr. Carter pueden ser fácilmente refutadas simplemente haciendo referencia a sus afirmaciones consistentes anteriores. Es bien sabido que el señor Carter había hablado siempre fuertemente sobre la influencia positiva del Sr. Jackson en su vida y trabajo, y había negado rotundamente, que cualquier cosa inapropiada hubiera ocurrido alguna vez entre ellos (Ver entrevista Howard Stern: http://youtu.be/nE2Cq6WGCpk, que incluso es de una fecha tan reciente como 2010).

En varias entrevistas anteriores, incluyendo su entrevista con Howard Stern, a la que hacemos referencia, afirmó que él sólo pasó una noche en Neverland, lo que se produjo con motivo de la fiesta de cumpleaños 45o del Sr. Jackson. En esa noche en particular, el Sr. Carter dijo que durmió en el teatro con Chris Tucker – él en un lado del teatro y el Sr. Tucker en el otro-. Además, el Sr. Carter hizo hincapié en que nunca durmió en una cama con el Sr. Jackson, ni tampoco ingresó en la habitación del Sr. Jackson. Como constancia de hechos: Aaron Carter negó tan categóricamente cualquier conducta impropia en su amistad con el Sr. Jackson, que él fue incluido en la lista de testigos de la defensa en el juicio de 2005.

De hecho, después de tantos años de estar defendiendo a Jackson, a la comunidad de fans le resulta bastante extraño que el Sr. Carter, de repente, otorgue esta entrevista tan inconsistente.

No hay que perder de vista el hecho de que Frank Cascio, quien había mantenido una amistad con Jackson desde su infancia, escribió un tweet en defensa de Jackson el 30 de junio de 2011 en el que afirma lo siguiente: "Yo conocí a Michael por más de 25 años y NUNCA una sola vez usó cocaína o le sugirió a alguien más usar cocaína ¡Nunca!" (http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312).

El Sr. Cascio y su familia habían sido visitados por el Sr. Jackson regularmente. Además, el Sr. Cascio frecuentó Neverland y había viajado incluso con el Sr. Jackson desde una edad temprana. Además, el Sr. Cascio también asistió a la fiesta en Neverland a la que el señor Carter se refiere.

A la luz de lo anterior y con toda la evidencia innegable, la Comunidad de Fans de Michael Jackson pone en duda el verdadero motivo detrás de este cambio aparente de sentimientos y de historia.

El momento de la entrevista también es muy sospechoso. En junio, mientras que millones de personas alrededor del mundo estaban tristes por la muerte de Jackson, algunos -incluso con una conexión remota a él-, parecieron encontrar una oportunidad ideal para promover su libro, su CD, o un proyecto, o para usar el hecho de haber conocido al Sr. Jackson como una oportunidad para conseguir promoción gratis y obtener beneficios económicos. El Sr. Carter actualmente tiene una deuda de USD $1.000.000 con el IRS que no puede ser minimizada. Tampoco se puede ignorar que está promoviendo el lanzamiento inminente de nueva música, así como un reality show. La voluntad del Sr. Aaron Carter, de convertirse en protagonista al subirse al carro anterior, aunque es bastante decepcionante, no es sorprendente.

La historia difamatoria publicada por OK! Magazine, apareció el 15 de junio lo que llevó a algunos preocupados fans de Jackson a inmediatamente buscar a Aaron Carter a través de Twitter, sólo para ser rechazados e ignorados por las últimas no menos de dos semanas. Una declaración oficial y fuerte negación obviamente hubiera detenido esta calumnia desde sus inicios. De hecho, esto es lo que una persona honorable que quiere y respeta a un difunto amigo y mentor hubiera hecho. Por desgracia, la especulación repugnante e insinuaciones han sido permitidas a quedarse. Como resultado, la única persona que ha sido totalmente dañada en esta debacle espantoso es el Sr. Jackson - un blanco fácil – ya que lamentablemente no está aquí para defenderse.

Ahora que esta historia ha sido ampliamente difundida, el Sr. Carter, a través de su representante, ha emitido un comunicado diciendo que él fue mal citado en el artículo. Sin embargo aún en los extractos editados de la entrevista demuestran claramente, que el Sr. Carter hábilmente y apropósito respondió a las preguntas de una manera ambigua lo que ha permitido la especulación y ha dado lugar a insinuaciones aparentes. En consecuencia, la opinión pública ha sido totalmente engañada.

La negación de Carter a través de TMZ, el 1 de julio de 2011 está ahora siendo ampliamente reportada, sin embargo, aún queda mucho por hacer. Idealmente, el Sr. Carter tiene que exigir una retractación completa a la revista OK!, si de hecho ésta tergiversó lo que realmente dijo. Sin embargo, como la calumnia se continúa desarrollando, es cada vez es más claro que el campamento de Carter ha visto los beneficios de la vinculación de su nombre de una manera negativa con el Sr. Jackson y está aprovechando al máximo el frenesí y la cobertura (inter) nacional de los medios de comunicación.

Daphne Barak también ha tenido un pasado muy dudoso. Ella es conocida por previamente haber "inventado" historias.

A Grace Rwaramba, quien había sido niñera de los niños de Jackson desde hace varios años, se le acercó y se le amistó Daphne Barak, con el único fin de aprovecharse de ella con la esperanza de encontrar información sobre Michael Jackson. En una historia escrita por Mallika Chopra y publicada en The Huffington Post, el 28 de junio de 2009, Mallika, dijo lo siguiente: "Yo fui testigo de que Daphne actuaba como una amiga mientras trataba de obtener información de Grace sobre sus conversaciones con miembros de la familia Jackson y amigos acerca de su muerte... Yo me encontré con que Daphne en realidad había escrito un artículo lleno de citas de Grace para una revista sensacionalista. (En una búsqueda rápida de sus otros trabajos, no sorprende que muestren que ella hizo una presentación reciente sobre Amy Winehouse.) Las citas de Grace están siendo recogidas por otros diarios sensacionalistas y han encontrando su camino en más revistas y artículos. (La Revista People también cuenta algunas imprecisiones hoy, tales como la afirmación de que Grace bombeó el estómago a Michael en varias ocasiones. Para el registro, Grace nunca bombeó el estómago de Michael. Ella no tiene ni la menor idea de cómo podría hacer tal cosa)... " (http://tinyurl.com/nbqshd "Chupasangres y el mundo de Michael Jackson”)

Daphne Barak también estuvo en el centro de la controversia en referencia a una entrevista con Sanam Bhutto. Un artículo publicado por SouthAsiaWatch el 24 de marzo 2009 hace una crónica de su periodismo falso.

Este dice, "Daphne Barak [...] ella ha estado endilgando a famosos y familias notables del mundo desde hace años. Su vida se hace mediante ofrecer entrevistas "exclusivas", chismes brillantes, y manufacturando rumores e insinuaciones en todo momento. Ella es a menudo vista entrevistando a miembros de las familias en crisis, aprovechándose de su dolor y su necesidad de esperanza, con el fin de alimentar su motivación personal por la fama, acceso, y notoriedad. Daphne retrata y empaña la imagen de Bhutto al revelar o descaradamente fabricar detalles que no pueden ser verificados de forma independiente sobre la vida de Bhutto... cualquier referencia a Bhutto o a Pakistán que ella escribe deben ser tomados como cerca de la ficción o nada menos que una completa fabricación... En más recientes noticias de Pakistán, Daphne Barak ha provocado a la nación de Pakistán y a su pueblo un grave perjuicio por la fabricación de una noticia con "declaraciones" de la hermana de Benazair Bhutto, Sanam, en relación con el presidente de Pakistán, Asif Zardari. Mientras que el periodismo sesgado puede ser tolerado en muchos círculos, Daphne Barak cruzó la línea completa ficción. Sanam Bhutto, indignada y angustiada por las mentiras que se le atribuyen, denunció enérgicamente la ficción producida por Daphne Barak, a través de impresos y de video". El artículo también menciona cómo ella se “amistó” (Se asoció informalmente amistosamente, con fines desviados) con los padres de Amy Winehouse "alimentándose de su dolor y preocupación por su hija" con el fin de conseguir una historia sobre Amy Winehouse. (http://tinyurl.com/3luq3ge)

Sus métodos han sido consistentes: amistarse con una persona con el propósito de entrevistarse con ellos de modo que ella puede darle un giro a lo dicho en la entrevista. ¿Es esto lo que pasó con Aaron Carter? Hay que tomar en cuenta su tweet sobre él del 29 de mayo:

daphnebarak Daphne Barak
Muy contenta, mi amigo Aaron Carter está acompañándome, para una gala benéfica en Marbella. Lo que es un lugar perfecto, para poner en marcha ¡¿Su próximo disco?!
29 de mayo
(http://twitter.com/daphnebarak/status/74919156427915264)

Esto dice mucho acerca de la ética de la Sra. Barak y sus valores como periodista. También dice mucho del carácter tanto de la Sra. Barak como del señor Carter. Así como ellos y otras personas que han estado involucradas están interesados, ellos han sido capaces de elevar sus perfiles sobre la espalda del Sr. Jackson.

Además, es muy preocupante que vivimos en una época en que nuestros medios de comunicación están dispuestos a “a ciegas” copiar y pegar una historia sin antes verificar su exactitud y veracidad. Muy pocos medios de comunicación hicieron mención de las negaciones anteriores de Carter, por no hablar de la reputación de la entrevistadora. Aunque la historia calumniosa sobre esta entrevista tuvo su origen en la Revista OK!, que ciertamente no es conocida por ser una publicación de buena reputación, no ha tardado en que más de 150 medios de comunicación copiaran y pegaran la historia como un hecho y la dejaran correr. Esto se vuelve aún más preocupante cuando esta práctica es adoptada por medios de comunicación que se supone informan historias reales, como CBSnews, USA Today y CNN. Es frustrantemente evidente que los hechos no son una gran preocupación para los medios de comunicación, lo cual es lamentable.

Ahora que algunos aspectos de la entrevista han sido negados, sólo podemos esperar que habrá un proceso de selección más riguroso antes de que las historias se transmitan o publiquen, sobre todo cuando la fuente es un tabloide (Diario o medio sensacionalista), y el autor tiene una reputación dudosa (Ver http://youtu.be/x9Dz7rs8VfA).

Hacemos un llamado a todos los fans de Michael Jackson a boicotear la revista y a expresar su desacuerdo con los editores de la revista OK, así como su preocupación a Daphne Barak (la autora). Los admiradores también tienen que dejar saber a sus fuentes de noticias e información que ya no están interesados en historias salaces no corroboradas

Michael Jackson fue difamado y calumniado en vida. Sus fans están comprometidos y decididos a ver que esta difamación no continúe en su muerte.

i've translated it into Russian. how do i sign it before i send it to Russian media?

29 Мая 2011 года певец 90-х годов Аарон Картер дал видео интервью журналистке и другу Дафне Барак для журнала ОК. Статья и видео нарезки из интервью распространились по миру со скоростью лесного пожара. Причина одна – в статье затрагивается Майкл Джексон.

В статье не подвергается сомнению «дружба» Майкла Джексона и Картера. Что мы подвергаем сомнению, так это утверждения о том, что якобы Майкл Джексон пичкал Картера наркотиками и упаивал алкоголем. Или то, что якобы вел себя неподобающе по отношению к юноше. Сообщество Майкла Джексона заявляет протест против таких высказываний.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=Arial>&
(http://youtu.be/nE2Cq6WGCpk
).

&#1055;&#1086;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1076;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1080;&#1079; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1080;&#1093; &#1074;&#1099;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1081; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080; &#1089;&#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1072;&#1085;&#1099; &#1083;&#1080;&#1096;&#1100; &#1075;&#1086;&#1076; &#1085;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1076;, &#1074; 2010 &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1091;. &#1042;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1093; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1074; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1083;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1074;&#1082;&#1083;&#1102;&#1095;&#1072;&#1103; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; 2010 &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072; &#1089; &#1061;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1088;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084; &#1057;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1086;&#1085; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1083;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1083; &#1085;&#1072; &#1088;&#1072;&#1085;&#1095;&#1086; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1086;&#1076;&#1085;&#1091; &#1085;&#1086;&#1095;&#1100;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1103; &#1074;&#1099;&#1087;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072; &#1085;&#1072; &#1087;&#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1076;&#1085;&#1103; &#1088;&#1086;&#1078;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;, &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; 45-&#1090;&#1080; &#1083;&#1077;&#1090;&#1080;&#1103;. &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1088;&#1072;&#1089;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1074; &#1101;&#1090;&#1091; &#1085;&#1086;&#1095;&#1100; &#1089;&#1087;&#1072;&#1083; &#1074; «&#1082;&#1080;&#1085;&#1086;&#1090;&#1077;&#1072;&#1090;&#1088;&#1077;» &#1085;&#1072; &#1088;&#1072;&#1085;&#1095;&#1086;, &#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1103;&#1103; &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1097;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1089; &#1084;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084; &#1058;&#1072;&#1082;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;. &#1055;&#1088;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1084; &#1058;&#1072;&#1082;&#1077;&#1088; &#1079;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1084;&#1072;&#1083; &#1086;&#1076;&#1085;&#1091; &#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1097;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103;, &#1072; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;&#1091;&#1102;. &#1044;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1095;&#1077;&#1088;&#1082;&#1080;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1086;&#1085; &#1085;&#1077; &#1089;&#1087;&#1072;&#1083; &#1074; &#1086;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1080; &#1089; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1080; &#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1085;&#1077; &#1079;&#1072;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1083; &#1074; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1085;&#1072;&#1090;&#1091;. &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1085;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1081;&#1095;&#1080;&#1074;&#1086; &#1080; &#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1076;&#1086; &#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1075;&#1072;&#1083; &#1083;&#1102;&#1073;&#1099;&#1077; &#1086;&#1073;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1074; &#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1085;&#1091; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1080; &#1091;&#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1085;&#1086; &#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1097;&#1072;&#1083; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1085;&#1077;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100;. &#1042; &#1076;&#1086;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1086;&#1085; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083; &#1074; &#1089;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;&#1082;&#1077; &#1089;&#1074;&#1080;&#1076;&#1077;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1077;&#1081; &#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1090;&#1099; &#1085;&#1072; &#1089;&#1091;&#1076;&#1077; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;.
<o:p></o:p>
&#1042; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086;&#1084; &#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1077;, &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1093; &#1101;&#1090;&#1080;&#1093; &#1083;&#1077;&#1090; &#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1090;&#1099; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;, &#1085;&#1072;&#1096;&#1077; &#1089;&#1086;&#1086;&#1073;&#1097;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1085;&#1072;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1090; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1089;&#1090;&#1088;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090; &#1085;&#1077;&#1076;&#1072;&#1074;&#1085;&#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102;. <o:p></o:p>
&#1044;&#1072;&#1074;&#1072;&#1081;&#1090;&#1077; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077; &#1079;&#1072;&#1073;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1090;&#1086;&#1090; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1060;&#1088;&#1077;&#1085;&#1082; &#1050;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1081; &#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1076;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1080;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1102; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1078;&#1073;&#1091; &#1089; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084; &#1089; &#1076;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1072;, &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1083; &#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1076;&#1091;&#1102;&#1097;&#1080;&#1077; &#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1072;&#1088;&#1080;&#1080; &#1074; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1077;&#1084; &#1090;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;: «&#1071; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083; &#1052;&#1072;&#1081;&#1082;&#1083;&#1072; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1074; &#1090;&#1077;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; 25 &#1083;&#1077;&#1090; &#1080; &#1053;&#1048;&#1050;&#1054;&#1043;&#1044;&#1040; &#1086;&#1085; &#1085;&#1077; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083; &#1082;&#1086;&#1082;&#1072;&#1080;&#1085; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1083;&#1072;&#1075;&#1072;&#1083; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;&#1080;&#1084; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;».

(http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312). &#1050;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086; &#1080; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089;&#1077;&#1084;&#1100;&#1103; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1077;&#1097;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;. &#1050;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1077;&#1097;&#1072;&#1083; &#1088;&#1072;&#1085;&#1095;&#1086; &#1053;&#1077;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1076; &#1080; &#1076;&#1072;&#1078;&#1077; &#1087;&#1091;&#1090;&#1077;&#1096;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083; &#1089; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;. &#1050;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1089;&#1091;&#1090;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083; &#1085;&#1072; &#1090;&#1086;&#1081; &#1074;&#1077;&#1095;&#1077;&#1088;&#1080;&#1085;&#1082;&#1077;, &#1086; &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1081; &#1091;&#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1103;&#1085;&#1091;&#1083; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1074; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1077;&#1084; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102;.

&#1042; &#1089;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1077; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1074;&#1099;&#1096;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1084;&#1099; &#1079;&#1072;&#1076;&#1072;&#1077;&#1084;&#1089;&#1103; &#1074;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1089;&#1072;&#1093; &#1086;&#1073; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1093; &#1084;&#1086;&#1090;&#1080;&#1074;&#1072;&#1093;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1088;&#1091;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084; &#1074; &#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1077; &#1088;&#1072;&#1089;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1088;&#1072;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1079;&#1072;&#1074;&#1077;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084;&#1086; &#1083;&#1086;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080;. <o:p></o:p>
&#1058;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1074;&#1099;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090; &#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1079;&#1088;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1090;&#1086;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1086; &#1076;&#1072;&#1085;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102;. &#1042; &#1080;&#1102;&#1085;&#1077; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1077;&#1081; &#1074;&#1086; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1084; &#1084;&#1080;&#1088;&#1077; &#1074;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080; &#1086; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1077; &#1074; &#1089;&#1074;&#1103;&#1079;&#1080; &#1089; &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1074;&#1097;&#1080;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1090;&#1080;. &#1048; &#1085;&#1077;&#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1080;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1080;&#1084;&#1077;&#1083;&#1080; &#1089; &#1085;&#1080;&#1084; &#1093;&#1086;&#1090;&#1100; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081;-&#1090;&#1086; &#1082;&#1086;&#1085;&#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1088;&#1077;&#1096;&#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1084;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082; &#1080;&#1076;&#1077;&#1072;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1091;&#1102; &#1074;&#1086;&#1079;&#1084;&#1086;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1091;&#1090;&#1100; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1102; &#1082;&#1085;&#1080;&#1075;&#1091;, &#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1082; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1077;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1090;&#1086; &#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1084;&#1103; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1080; &#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1084;&#1075;&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1093; &#1076;&#1080;&#1074;&#1080;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1076;&#1086;&#1074;. &#1053;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1103; &#1085;&#1077; &#1091;&#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1103;&#1085;&#1091;&#1090;&#1100; &#1090;&#1077;&#1082;&#1091;&#1097;&#1080;&#1081; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1075; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1081; &#1080;&#1085;&#1089;&#1087;&#1077;&#1082;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1081; &#1089;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1074;&#1083;&#1103;&#1077;&#1090; 1&#1084;&#1083;&#1085;. &#1040;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1080;&#1082;&#1072;&#1085;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1093; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1083;&#1072;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;. &#1053;&#1077;&#1086;&#1073;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1084;&#1086; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1091;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1085;&#1072; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1074; &#1076;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1081; &#1084;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090; &#1086;&#1085; &#1079;&#1072;&#1085;&#1103;&#1090; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;&#1084; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1072;&#1083;&#1100;&#1073;&#1086;&#1084;&#1072;, &#1072; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1088;&#1080;&#1101;&#1083;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;-&#1096;&#1086;&#1091;. &#1057;&#1090;&#1088;&#1077;&#1084;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1083;&#1102;&#1073;&#1099;&#1084;&#1080; &#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1086;&#1073;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1077; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1089; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1076;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1086;&#1095;&#1085;&#1086; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1074;&#1080;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;. <o:p></o:p>

&#1050;&#1083;&#1077;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1103; &#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100;&#1103;, &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1097;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1072;&#1103; &#1074; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077; &#1054;&#1050;! 15 &#1080;&#1102;&#1085;&#1103; &#1087;&#1086;&#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1080;&#1083;&#1072; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1093; &#1087;&#1086;&#1082;&#1083;&#1086;&#1085;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1086;&#1073;&#1088;&#1072;&#1090;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100;&#1089;&#1103; &#1082; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1091; &#1079;&#1072; &#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;&#1084; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086;&#1084; &#1090;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072;. &#1044;&#1074;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077;&#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1093; &#1079;&#1072;&#1103;&#1074;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1080; &#1074;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1089;&#1099; &#1080;&#1075;&#1085;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1100; &#1080; &#1079;&#1072;&#1084;&#1072;&#1083;&#1095;&#1080;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1100;. &#1054;&#1092;&#1080;&#1094;&#1080;&#1072;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086;&#1077; &#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1089;&#1086; &#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1085;&#1099; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1084;&#1086;&#1075;&#1083;&#1086; &#1073;&#1099; &#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100; &#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;&#1077; &#1083;&#1086;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1080; &#1074; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086;&#1084; &#1085;&#1072;&#1095;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;. &#1048;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082; &#1074;&#1077;&#1076;&#1091;&#1090; &#1089;&#1077;&#1073;&#1103; &#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1080;, &#1091; &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1093; &#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1095;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1086;&#1077; &#1076;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1080;&#1085;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1080; &#1095;&#1091;&#1074;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1078;&#1073;&#1099; &#1082; &#1091;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1096;&#1077;&#1084;&#1091; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;&#1091; &#1080; &#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1091;. &#1050; &#1089;&#1086;&#1078;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1102; &#1089;&#1087;&#1077;&#1082;&#1091;&#1083;&#1103;&#1094;&#1080;&#1103;&#1084; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083; &#1076;&#1072;&#1085; &#1093;&#1086;&#1076;, &#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1085;&#1077; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1076;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1086;. &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085; &#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100;&#1089;&#1103; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084; &#1085;&#1077; &#1084;&#1086;&#1078;&#1077;&#1090;, &#1089;&#1086;&#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086; &#1103;&#1074;&#1083;&#1103;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1083;&#1077;&#1075;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1084;&#1080;&#1096;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100;&#1103; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103; &#1083;&#1102;&#1073;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072; &#1086;&#1073;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1081;.
&#1058;&#1077;&#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1100;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103; &#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1080;&#1083;&#1072; &#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;&#1077;, &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;, &#1095;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1079; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1080;&#1093; &#1087;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1077;&#1081; &#1074;&#1099;&#1087;&#1091;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1083; &#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;, &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1103; &#1086; &#1090;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1089;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1079;&#1074;&#1088;&#1072;&#1097;&#1077;&#1085;&#1099; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080;. &#1054;&#1076;&#1085;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1087;&#1086;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1095;&#1072;&#1083; &#1085;&#1072; &#1074;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1089;&#1099; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1086;&#1073;&#1077;&#1089;&#1087;&#1077;&#1095;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100; &#1076;&#1074;&#1091;&#1089;&#1084;&#1099;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1080;&#1093; &#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1086;&#1074;. &#1057;&#1086;&#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;&#1084; &#1072;&#1091;&#1076;&#1080;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1082;&#1091;&#1089;&#1085;&#1086; &#1084;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1087;&#1091;&#1083;&#1080;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;. <o:p></o:p>
&#1054;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; 1 &#1080;&#1102;&#1083;&#1103; 2011 &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072; &#1087;&#1086;&#1103;&#1074;&#1080;&#1083;&#1086;&#1089;&#1100; &#1074; &#1087;&#1088;&#1077;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;, &#1086;&#1076;&#1085;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086; &#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1096;&#1077;&#1077; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086; &#1073;&#1099;&#1090;&#1100; &#1089;&#1076;&#1077;&#1083;&#1072;&#1085;&#1086;. &#1042; &#1080;&#1076;&#1077;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083; &#1054;&#1050;! &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1085;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080; &#1087;&#1091;&#1073;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077; &#1080;&#1079;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103;, &#1077;&#1089;&#1083;&#1080; &#1089;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1076;&#1077;&#1081;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1099;. &#1053;&#1086; &#1074;&#1080;&#1076;&#1103; &#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1090;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1082;&#1083;&#1077;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1087;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1090;&#1080;&#1074; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;, &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1074;&#1080;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1083;&#1072;&#1075;&#1077;&#1088;&#1100; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1093;&#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1090; &#1089;&#1074;&#1103;&#1079;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1084;&#1103; &#1089; &#1085;&#1077;&#1075;&#1072;&#1090;&#1080;&#1074;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;&#1080; &#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1072;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103;&#1084;&#1080; &#1074; &#1072;&#1076;&#1088;&#1077;&#1089; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;.

&#1041;&#1080;&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1072;&#1092;&#1080;&#1103; &#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1092;&#1077;&#1089;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;&#1081; &#1082;&#1086;&#1076;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1082;&#1080;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1103; &#1087;&#1091;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1083;&#1072; &#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100;&#1102; &#1074; &#1093;&#1086;&#1076;, &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1099; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082;, &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1089;&#1086;&#1084;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;. &#1042; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1077; &#1074;&#1088;&#1077;&#1084;&#1103; &#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1100; &#1079;&#1072;&#1074;&#1103;&#1079;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1078;&#1073;&#1091; &#1089; &#1085;&#1103;&#1085;&#1077;&#1081; &#1076;&#1077;&#1090;&#1077;&#1081; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1043;&#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1089; &#1056;&#1091;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1084;&#1073;&#1072; &#1089; &#1077;&#1076;&#1080;&#1085;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1094;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1102; &#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1102; &#1086; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1077; &#1080; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089;&#1077;&#1084;&#1100;&#1077;. &#1042; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1080;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1103; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1072; &#1086;&#1087;&#1091;&#1073;&#1083;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1072; &#1052;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1063;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1072; &#1074; «TheHuffingtonPost» &#1086;&#1090; 28 &#1080;&#1102;&#1085;&#1103; 2009 &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072;, &#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1085;&#1086; &#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1076;&#1091;&#1102;&#1097;&#1077;&#1077;: «&#1071; &#1085;&#1072;&#1073;&#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072; &#1079;&#1072; &#1087;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;&#1084; &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1099;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1103; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1082;&#1080;&#1076;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1100; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;&#1086;&#1084; &#1043;&#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1089; &#1090;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1082;&#1086; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103; &#1090;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1102; &#1086; &#1089;&#1077;&#1084;&#1100;&#1077; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1080; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1090;&#1080;. &#1055;&#1086;&#1079;&#1076;&#1085;&#1077;&#1077; &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1072; &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1083;&#1072; &#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100;&#1102; &#1074; &#1090;&#1072;&#1073;&#1083;&#1086;&#1080;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1103; &#1087;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1088;&#1080;&#1083;&#1072; «&#1094;&#1080;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080;» &#1043;&#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1089;. &#1069;&#1090;&#1080; &#1094;&#1080;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1099; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080; &#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1093;&#1074;&#1072;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1099; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;&#1080;&#1084;&#1080; &#1090;&#1072;&#1073;&#1083;&#1086;&#1080;&#1076;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080; &#1080; &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1077;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1072;&#1085;&#1099;. » (http://tinyurl.com/nbqshd 'BloodsuckersandtheWorldofMichaelJackson')

&#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1072; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082; &#1078;&#1077; &#1086;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1100; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1074; &#1094;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1088;&#1077; &#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1085;&#1076;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;, &#1089;&#1074;&#1103;&#1079;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1057;&#1072;&#1085;&#1072;&#1084; &#1041;&#1091;&#1090;&#1090;&#1086;. &#1057;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100;&#1103;, &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1097;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1072;&#1103; &#1074; «SouthAsiaWatch» &#1086;&#1090; 24 &#1084;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072; 2009 &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090; &#1086;&#1073; &#1077;&#1077; «&#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1089;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1101;&#1090;&#1080;&#1082;&#1077;»:
"&#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1072; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082; &#1091;&#1078;&#1077; &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080; &#1080;&#1079;&#1074;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1085;&#1072; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082; &#1095;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1082;, &#1087;&#1099;&#1090;&#1072;&#1102;&#1097;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1103; &#1074;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1090;&#1100;&#1089;&#1103; &#1074; &#1076;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1080;&#1077; &#1082; &#1073;&#1086;&#1075;&#1072;&#1090;&#1099;&#1084; &#1080; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1099;&#1084;. &#1054;&#1085;&#1072; &#1078;&#1080;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090; &#1085;&#1072; &#1076;&#1086;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1099; &#1086;&#1090; «&#1101;&#1082;&#1089;&#1082;&#1083;&#1102;&#1079;&#1080;&#1074;&#1085;&#1099;&#1093;» &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1074; &#1086;&#1089;&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077; &#1089;&#1086;&#1076;&#1077;&#1088;&#1078;&#1072;&#1090; &#1083;&#1080;&#1096;&#1100; &#1089;&#1083;&#1091;&#1093;&#1080; &#1080; &#1076;&#1086;&#1084;&#1099;&#1089;&#1083;&#1099;. &#1063;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086; &#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1073;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1090; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1091; &#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1077;&#1081; &#1074; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1099;&#1077; &#1090;&#1088;&#1091;&#1076;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077; &#1084;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1099; &#1080;&#1093; &#1078;&#1080;&#1079;&#1085;&#1080;, &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1091;&#1103; &#1080;&#1093; &#1075;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1090;&#1088;&#1091;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1091;&#1090;&#1100; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1102; &#1089;&#1086;&#1073;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1091;&#1102; &#1082;&#1072;&#1088;&#1100;&#1077;&#1088;&#1091;. &#1054;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1103; &#1041;&#1091;&#1090;&#1090;&#1086;, &#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1089;&#1086;&#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086; &#1080;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1078;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;&#1099; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1091;&#1077;&#1090; &#1074; &#1086;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1080; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;&#1099;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077;&#1074;&#1086;&#1079;&#1084;&#1086;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100;. &#1042;&#1089;&#1077; &#1090;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1087;&#1080;&#1096;&#1077;&#1090; &#1086; &#1041;&#1091;&#1090;&#1090;&#1086; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1055;&#1072;&#1082;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1085;&#1077; &#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1080;&#1090; &#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1085;&#1080;&#1084;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082; &#1092;&#1080;&#1082;&#1094;&#1080;&#1102; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1089;&#1092;&#1072;&#1073;&#1088;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1091;&#1102; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1102;... &#1048; &#1093;&#1086;&#1090;&#1103; &#1087;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1074;&#1079;&#1103;&#1090;&#1086;&#1077; &#1086;&#1090;&#1085;&#1086;&#1096;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1074; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1077;-&#1090;&#1086; &#1074;&#1088;&#1077;&#1084;&#1103; &#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1087;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1089;&#1100;, &#1085;&#1086; &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1072; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082; &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1096;&#1083;&#1072; &#1095;&#1077;&#1088;&#1090;&#1091;, &#1079;&#1072;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1074; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1102; &#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1092;&#1080;&#1082;&#1094;&#1080;&#1077;&#1081;» ...http://tinyurl.com/3luq3ge)

&#1045;&#1077; &#1084;&#1077;&#1090;&#1086;&#1076;&#1099; &#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1085;&#1077;&#1080;&#1079;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;&#1080;: &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1072;&#1075;&#1072;&#1077;&#1084;&#1072;&#1103; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1078;&#1073;&#1072; &#1089; &#1095;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1087;&#1086;&#1079;&#1078;&#1077; &#1074;&#1079;&#1103;&#1090;&#1100; &#1091; &#1085;&#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102;. &#1052;&#1086;&#1078;&#1077;&#1090; &#1080;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086; &#1101;&#1090;&#1086; &#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1080;&#1079;&#1086;&#1096;&#1083;&#1086; &#1089; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;. <o:p></o:p>
&#1048;&#1079; &#1090;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072; &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1099; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082;: «&#1071; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082; &#1088;&#1072;&#1076;&#1072;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1084;&#1086;&#1081; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075; &#1040;&#1072;&#1088;&#1086;&#1085; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1089;&#1086;&#1077;&#1076;&#1080;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1082;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1077; &#1085;&#1072; &#1073;&#1083;&#1072;&#1075;&#1086;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084; &#1074;&#1077;&#1095;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077; &#1074; &#1052;&#1072;&#1088;&#1073;&#1077;&#1083;&#1083;&#1077;. &#1055;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1088;&#1072;&#1089;&#1085;&#1086;&#1077; &#1084;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1085;&#1072;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1082;&#1072;&#1084;&#1087;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1102; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1074;&#1080;&#1078;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1099;&#1093; &#1079;&#1072;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;&#1077;&#1081;!» 29 May Favorite Retweet Reply<o:p></o:p>
&#1069;&#1090;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1086; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090; &#1086;&#1073; &#1101;&#1090;&#1080;&#1082;&#1077; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082; &#1080; &#1077;&#1077; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1092;&#1077;&#1089;&#1089;&#1080;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;&#1093; &#1094;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1103;&#1093;. &#1058;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1101;&#1090;&#1086; &#1091;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090; &#1085;&#1072; &#1086;&#1089;&#1086;&#1073;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080; &#1093;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074; &#1080; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082;, &#1080; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1072;. &#1054;&#1073;&#1072; &#1095;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1082;&#1072; &#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1079;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1085;&#1072; &#1080;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1077; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072;.
&#1044;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077;, &#1074;&#1099;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090; &#1086;&#1087;&#1072;&#1089;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103; &#1090;&#1086;&#1090; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1084;&#1099; &#1078;&#1080;&#1074;&#1077;&#1084; &#1074; &#1084;&#1080;&#1088;&#1077;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1089;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1072; &#1084;&#1072;&#1089;&#1089;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1081; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080; &#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1087;&#1086; &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1080;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1080;, &#1073;&#1077;&#1079; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1082;&#1080; &#1080;&#1093; &#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1083;&#1080;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080; &#1080;&#1083;&#1080; &#1072;&#1082;&#1082;&#1091;&#1088;&#1072;&#1090;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;. &#1054;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1085;&#1077;&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1077; &#1057;&#1052;&#1048; &#1091;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080; &#1085;&#1072; &#1090;&#1086;&#1090; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1074;&#1089;&#1102; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1102; &#1078;&#1080;&#1079;&#1085;&#1100; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088; &#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1097;&#1072;&#1083; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1080; &#1090;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1082;&#1086; &#1074; &#1086;&#1076;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1088;&#1077;&#1079;&#1082;&#1086; &#1087;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1103;&#1083; &#1084;&#1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;. &#1048; &#1093;&#1086;&#1090;&#1103; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1086; &#1086;&#1087;&#1091;&#1073;&#1083;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1086; &#1074; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077; &#1089; &#1085;&#1077;&#1074;&#1099;&#1089;&#1086;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1091;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1077;&#1081;, &#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; 150 &#1084;&#1072;&#1089;&#1089;-&#1084;&#1077;&#1076;&#1080;&#1072; &#1085;&#1077; &#1087;&#1086;&#1075;&#1085;&#1091;&#1096;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;&#1089;&#1100; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1079;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1101;&#1090;&#1086;&#1090; &#1089;&#1086;&#1084;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;&#1081; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1095;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082; &#1074; &#1089;&#1074;&#1086;&#1080;&#1093; &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1077;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1082;&#1072;&#1093;. &#1063;&#1090;&#1086; &#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; &#1091;&#1076;&#1080;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086; &#1101;&#1090;&#1086; &#1090;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103; &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1096;&#1083;&#1072; &#1085;&#1072; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077; &#1091;&#1074;&#1072;&#1078;&#1072;&#1077;&#1084;&#1099;&#1077; &#1082;&#1072;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1099; &#1082;&#1072;&#1082; CBSnews, USAToday &#1080; CNN, &#1090;&#1086; &#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1057;&#1052;&#1048;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1079;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1099; &#1089;&#1086;&#1086;&#1073;&#1097;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1092;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;&#1099;.

&#1058;&#1077;&#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1100;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1086; &#1076;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086;&#1077; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1074;&#1100;&#1102; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1086; &#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1077;&#1088;&#1075;&#1085;&#1091;&#1090;&#1086; &#1050;&#1072;&#1088;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;, &#1084;&#1099; &#1084;&#1086;&#1078;&#1077;&#1084; &#1090;&#1086;&#1083;&#1100;&#1082;&#1086; &#1085;&#1072;&#1076;&#1077;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1085;&#1072; &#1090;&#1086;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1074; &#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1091;&#1097;&#1077;&#1084; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1094;&#1077;&#1089;&#1089; &#1086;&#1090;&#1073;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080; &#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1077;&#1090; &#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; &#1090;&#1097;&#1072;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084; &#1080; &#1088;&#1072;&#1079;&#1073;&#1086;&#1088;&#1095;&#1080;&#1074;&#1099;&#1084; &#1076;&#1086; &#1074;&#1099;&#1087;&#1091;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;&#1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080; &#1074; &#1101;&#1092;&#1080;&#1088;. &#1054;&#1089;&#1086;&#1073;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1086; &#1101;&#1090;&#1086; &#1082;&#1072;&#1089;&#1072;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1090;&#1086;&#1081; &#1089;&#1080;&#1090;&#1091;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103; &#1085;&#1072;&#1087;&#1077;&#1095;&#1072;&#1090;&#1072;&#1085;&#1072; &#1074; &#1090;&#1072;&#1073;&#1083;&#1086;&#1080;&#1076;&#1077; &#1072;&#1074;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084; &#1089;&#1086;&#1084;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1088;&#1077;&#1087;&#1091;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080;. (&#1089;&#1084;. http://youtu.be/x9Dz7rs8VfA).

&#1052;&#1099; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1077;&#1084; &#1087;&#1086;&#1082;&#1083;&#1086;&#1085;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074; &#1052;&#1072;&#1081;&#1082;&#1083;&#1072; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1082; &#1073;&#1086;&#1081;&#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1091; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;, &#1072; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1074;&#1099;&#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1099;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1102; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1090;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072; &#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1072;&#1082;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1072;&#1084; &#1078;&#1091;&#1088;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1072;, &#1072; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1044;&#1072;&#1092;&#1085;&#1077; &#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1072;&#1082; &#1074; &#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1085;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;. &#1058;&#1072;&#1082;&#1078;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077;&#1086;&#1073;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1084;&#1086; &#1079;&#1072;&#1103;&#1074;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086; &#1083;&#1102;&#1076;&#1080; &#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077; &#1080;&#1085;&#1090;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1089;&#1091;&#1102;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1083;&#1086;&#1078;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;&#1080; &#1080; &#1089;&#1092;&#1072;&#1073;&#1088;&#1080;&#1082;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;&#1080; &#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103;&#1084;&#1080; &#1086; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1077;.
&#1053;&#1072; &#1052;&#1072;&#1081;&#1082;&#1083;&#1072; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1074;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080;&#1074;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080; &#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1077; &#1082;&#1086;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1090;&#1074;&#1086; &#1075;&#1088;&#1103;&#1079;&#1080; &#1080; &#1082;&#1083;&#1077;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090;&#1099; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080; &#1078;&#1080;&#1079;&#1085;&#1080;. &#1055;&#1086;&#1082;&#1083;&#1086;&#1085;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1080; &#1052;&#1072;&#1081;&#1082;&#1083;&#1072; &#1044;&#1078;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089;&#1086;&#1085;&#1072; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1079;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1099; &#1089;&#1083;&#1077;&#1076;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100; &#1079;&#1072; &#1090;&#1077;&#1084;, &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;&#1073;&#1099; &#1087;&#1086;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077; &#1077;&#1075;&#1086; &#1089;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1090;&#1080; &#1085;&#1077; &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1072;&#1083;&#1086;&#1089;&#1100; &#1090;&#1086; &#1078;&#1077; &#1089;&#1072;&#1084;&#1086;&#1077;.

Ok..this is the letter in german:
......................................................................................................................

Am 29 Mai 2011 wurde der Pop Sänger der 90er, Aaron Carter für ein Interview mit der "Journalistin" und Freundin Daphne Barak für die australische Ausgabe vom 27.6. des OK! Magazins gefilmt. Der Artikel und daraus genommene Auszüge wurden von den Medien rasend schnell verbreitet, und nur aus einem Grund: er beinhaltete Michael Jackson.

Mr. Carters "Freundschaft" mit Mr. Jackson steht außer Frage. Was jedoch fragwürdig ist, sind die Teile des Interviews, die suggerieren, dass Mr. Jackson Aaron Carter Drogen und Alkohol gegeben habe, oder das er sich in irgendeiner Art unangemessen ihm gegenüber verhalten habe - alles Dinge mit denen die Michael Jackson Fan Community auf keinen Fall einverstanden ist.

Mr. Carters Vorwürfe dieser Art können einfach schon dadurch als falsch entlarvt werden, indem man sich nur auf seine vorherigen, immer einheitlichen Versicherungen diesbezüglich beruft. Es ist allgemein bekannt, dass Mr. Carter immer nur gut über Jacksons positiven Einfluss auf sein Leben und seine Arbeit gesprochen hat, und er hat immer wieder verneint, dass jemals irgendetwas unangemessenes zwischen ihnen passiert sei. (siehe: Howard Stern Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2Cq6WGCpk&feature=youtu.be) In verschiedenen vorherigen Interviews, wie auch in dem mit Howard Stern, sagte er, dass er nur eine Nacht auf [lexicon]Neverland[/lexicon] verbrachte, anlässlich der 45. Geburtstags Party von Michael Jackson. Mr. Carter sagte, dass er in dieser einen Nacht zusammen mit Chris Tucker im Theater übernachtete, er auf einer Seite des Theaters, Mr. Tucker auf der anderen. Des weiteren betont Carter, dass er niemals in einem Bett zusammen mit Mr. Jackson geschlafen habe, noch, dass er jemals auch nur in seinem Zimmer gewesen sei. Tatsache ist, dass Aaron Carter immer so standhaft jegliches unrechtmäßige Verhalten von Mr. Jackson bestritten hat, dass er sogar auf der Liste der Zeugen der Verteidigung beim Prozess 2005 stand.

Es ist deshalb sehr verwunderlich für die Michael Jackson Fan Community, dass Mr. Carter nach all den Jahren der Verteidigung von Mr. Jackson plötzlich ein solch widersprüchliches Interview gegeben haben soll.

Man sollte auch nicht außer Acht lasen, dass Frank Cascio, der mit Jackson seit seiner Kindheit befreundet war, am 30 Juni zur Verteidigung Mr. Jacksons folgendes twitterte: "Ich kannte Michael mehr als 25 Jahre lang, und NIEMALS hat er Kokain genommen oder jemanden dazu angehalten er zu nehmen. Niemals!!!!" (http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312) Mr. Cascio und seine Familie wurden von Mr. Jackson regelmäßig besucht. Mr. Cascio war auch häufig zu Besuch auf [lexicon]Neverland[/lexicon] und reiste als Jugendlicher sogar mit Mr. Jackson. Mr. Cascio war außerdem auch Gast auf der von Mr. Carter erwähnten Party.

Ausgehend von den oben erwähnten und allen anderen Belegen, fragt sich die Michael Jackson Community, was der wirkliche Beweggrund für diesen Sinneswandel und diese Story sein könnte.

Das Timing des Interviews ist auch sehr auffällig. Im Juni, zu einem Zeitpunkt wo Millionen den Verlust von Mr. Jackson beklagen , empfinden andere, die sogar eine entfernte Beziehung zu ihm hatten, diesen Zeitpunkt als ideale Chance ihr Buch, CD oder sonstiges Projekt zu vermarkten oder ihre Verbindung zu Mr. Jackson dazu zu nutzen, sich selbst zu promoten und daraus Profit zu schlagen. Mr. Carters Schulden von $ 1.000.000 an die IRS kann man dabei nicht außer Acht lassen. Man kann auch nicht ignorieren, dass er zur Zeit versucht seine neue Musik zu vermarkten sowie eine Reality Show. Aaron Carters Bereitschaft, auf diesen Zug auf zuspringen ist deshalb nicht überraschend, wenn auch enttäuschend.

Die verleumderische Geschichte wurde vom OK! Magazin am 15 Juni veröffentlicht, was einige besorgte Michael Jackson Fans dazu brachte, sofort mit Mr. Carter über Twitter Kontakt aufzunehmen, jedoch nur um festzustellen, dass sie von letzterem zwei Wochen lang zurückgewiesen und ignoriert wurden. Ein offizielles Widerspruchs-Statement hätte sicher diese Gerüchte im Zaum gehalten. Das wäre in der Tat das, was ein ehrenhafter Mensch aus Liebe und Respekt gegenüber seines verstorbenen Freundes und Mentors getan hätte. So konnten jedoch die Spekulationen und Andeutungen. Die einzige Person die folglich aus diesem Debakel Schaden genommen hat, ist Mr. Jackson. - ein leichtes Ziel - da er leider nicht mehr hier ist, um sich zu verteidigen.

Erst jetzt, nach dem die Geschichte weit reichend bekannt ist, hat Mr. Carter ein Statement abgegeben, in dem er sagt, dass er in diesem Artikel falsch zitiert worden sei. Dennoch ist es so, wie die Auszüge des Interviews zeigen, dass Mr. Carter Fragen absichtlich in einer geschickten Art und Weise so beantwortet, dass sie sehr zweideutig ausgelegt werden können was zu neuen Spekulationen führt. Die öffentliche Meinung wurde dadurch vollkommen in die Irre geführt.

Carters Widerruf durch TMZ am 1. Juli wird nur verbreitet, aber es muss trotzdem noch mehr getan werden. Eigentlich müsste Mr. Carter einen kompletten Widerruf vom OK! Magazin verlangen, wenn sie wirklich das von ihm gesagte falsch dargestellt haben. Aber es ist wohl so, dass das Team von Carter die Vorteile erkannt hat, trotzdem von den negativen Schlagzeilen bezüglich Mr. Jackson zu profitieren, und die Aufmerksamkeit der internationalen Medienpräsenz für sich nutzt.

Auch Daphne Barak hat eine zwielichtige Vergangenheit. Sie ist dafür bekannt, schon mehrfach Stories verfälscht zu haben.

Grace Rwaramba, die für viele Jahre bei Jackson als Kindermädchen arbeitete, wurde von Daphne Barak aufgesucht, mit dem einzigen Ziel, durch sie Informationen über Michael Jackson heraus zu finden. In einer Story von Malika Chopra, veröffentlicht am 28. Juni 2009 in der Huffington Post, sagt Malika folgendes aus: "Ich sah, wie Daphne Barak sich als Freundin ausgab, nur um an Informationen von Grace über Gespräche bezüglich seines Todes mit Jacksons Familienmitgliedern zu kommen...und ich fand heraus, dass Daphne einen Artikel voller Zitate von Grace für ein Klatsch Magazin geschrieben hat. Die Zitate von Grace werden jetzt von anderen Magazinen weiterverbreitet und finden sich in immer mehr Artikeln wieder. (Das People Magazin veröffentlichte heute sogar einige Unwahrheiten, so z.B. dass Grace mehrmals Michael Jacksons Magen ausgepumpt habe. Um es richtig zu stellen: Grace pumpte niemals Michaels Magen aus. Sie hat nicht die leiseste Ahnung, wie sie so etwas überhaupt tun könnte)..." (Malika Chopra, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mallika-chopra/bloodsuckers-and-the-worl_b_222023.html)

Daphne Barak stand auch im Mittelpunkt von Kontroversen bezüglich eines Interviews mit Sanam Bhutto. In einem Artikel in der SouthAsiaWatch wird ihr falscher Journalismus aufgezeigt. Er besagt: "Daphne Barak (...) hängt sich seit Jahren an die berühmten und wichtigen Familien der Welt. Ihr Leben zeichnet sich durch "exclusive" Interviews, brillianten Klatsch, künstliche Gerüchte und Verleumdungen aus. Oft sieht man sie in Interviews von Familien, die in Krisen Situationen stecken, indem sie ihre Not und ihr Leid ausnutzt, für ihren persönlichen Ruhm, Erfolg und Aufmerksamkeit. Daphne zeichnete ein Bild von Bhutto, durch das Enthüllen von verfälschten Details über Bhuttos Leben, die jedoch nicht unabhängig bestätigt werden können..alles was sie zu Bhutto oder Pakistan sagt, sollte als beinahe Fiktion angesehen werden, es ist nichts anderes, als reine Erfindung...In den letzten Nachrichten von Pakistan, hat Daphne Barak der Nation Pakistan und ihren Menschen einen Stoss ins Grab geliefert, indem sie eine Geschichte fabrizierte, die sich auf "Statements" von Benazair Bhuttos Schwester Sanam zum Pakistanischen Präsidenten Asif Zardari beruft. Während voreingenommener Journalismus noch von vielen Kreisen akzeptiert ist, hat Daphne Barak hier doch die Grenze hin zur reinen Fiktion überschritten. Sanam Bhutto, in Aufregung und Stress über die Lügen, die ihr angedichtet wurden, hat der von Barak produzierten Fiktion mittels gedruckten- und Video-Botschaften heftig widersprochen."
Der Artikel erwähnt auch, wie sie mit den Eltern von Amy Winehouse auf "Kuschelkurs" ging, indem sie Verständnis für "das Leid und die Sorge um ihre Tochter" vorgab, um eine Story über Amy Winehouse schreiben zu können. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/03/24/712377/-Daphne-BarakA-meddling-tabloid-vulture-masquerading-as-a-journalist)

Ihre Methoden sind immer gleich: sich mit einer Person befreunden, in der Absicht, sie zu interviewen, um dann das im Interview gesagte zu verdrehen. Ist das auch mit Aaron Carter passiert? Hier ihr Tweet an ihn vom 29 Mai:

1. daphnebarak Daphne Barak
So glad, my friend Aaron Carter is joining me, for a charity gala in Marbella. What a perfect place, to kick off his upcoming record?!
(Bin so froh, mein Freund Aaron Carter wird mich bei einer Charity Gala in Marbella treffen. Ein perfekter Zeitpunkt, seine kommende CD bekannt zu machen?! )

Das spricht Bände über Mrs. Baraks ethische Werte als Journalistin. Es spricht auch Bände über den Charakter von Mrs. Barak und Mr. Carter. Soweit es sie und andere Beteiligte betrifft, ist es ihnen gelungen sich selbst auf dem Rücken von Mr. Jackson zu profilieren.

Weiterhin ist es auch sehr verstörend, dass wir in einer Zeit leben, in der unsere Medien blindlings Geschichten durch "Copy and Paste" verbreiten, ohne sie zuvor zu überprüfen. Nur wenige Medien erwähnten Carters vorherige Aussagen (zu Jackson), die Reputation der Interviewerin wurde garnicht erwähnt. Obwohl diese verleumderische Geschichte aus dem OK! Magazin stammt, was nicht gerade bekannt ist für eine seriöse Berichterstattung, dauerte es nicht lange um die Geschichte via "Copy und Paste" in 150 Medien als Fakt anzusehen und zu verbreiten. Noch verstörender ist es, dass diese Praxis auch von Medien Outlets angewendet wird, die den Ruf haben, Fakten zu vermitteln, so wie CBS news, USA today und CNN. Es ist frustrierend, dass Fakten für die Medien keine große Bedeutung zu haben scheinen, was sehr bedauerlich ist.

Nun wurden einige Bestandteile des Interviews widerrufen, und wir können nur hoffen, dass es eine gründlichere Überprüfung geben wird, bevor Stories gesendet oder veröffentlicht werden, besonders wenn die Quelle aus der Klatsch Presse kommt und der Autor eine zweifelhafte Reputation hat. (siehe auch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Dz7rs8VfA&feature=youtu.be )

Wir rufen alle Michael Jackson Fans auf, das Magazin zu boykottieren und den Herausgebern des OK! Magazins ihren Unmut wie auch ihre Bestürzung über Daphne Barak (dem Autor) mitzuteilen. Die Fans sollten ihre Nachrichtenquellen auch wissen lassen, dass sie kein Interesse an nicht nachweisbaren oder schlüpfrigen Stories haben.
Michael Jackson wurde sein Leben lang diffamiert und verleumdet. Seine Fans sehen sich dafür verantwortlich, dass dieses nach seinem Tod nicht weiter fortgesetzt wird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back