A Wonderful Poem From Michael's Perspective

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
I got this from the Reflections on the Dance website (very good website about Michael truly was, I highly recommend it). It's a beautiful wonderful guest book entry, a poem written from Michael's perspective:

162842_497976678725_162382483725_5881401_253230_n.jpg

Lori Kincaid Sunday, 1/16/11, 8:49 AM

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I wrote this last week and wanted to share with everyone. I wasn't able to post it on your FB page.

To Whom It May Concern by Lori Kincaid
To Whom It May Concern, My name is Michael Jackson. My name you probably recognize, I know that many love me By the tears I see falling from their eyes. And the hearts I see that are breaking. I hear their cries for me all day asking why they couldn't save me.

To Whom It May Concern, My mother and my children, Are the center of my world. My fans I hold close in my heart Every boy and every girl.

To Whom It May Concern, I lost my life too soon you see. My job here wasn't done. I have three children left to raise One daughter and two sons. Not to mention the millions of fans That were waiting for my tour.

To Whom It May Concern, I'll never get to walk down the aisle And give my daughter away. Or stand next to my sons as their Best Man on their wedding day. I'll miss graduations, and proms, birthdays, and even their first dates.

To Whom It May Concern, I was a man who wanted to make a difference One child at a time. I had a gift for music, dancing, and unwavering love. This gift I cherished always from the good Lord up above. I lived every day to spread that love to everyone I could.

To Whom It May Concern, I was a man that loved his mother, family, and his fans. I never asked for anything, except to hold my hand. I trusted people I shouldn't have. Friends, lawyers, and doctors. And look at what it cost me, my life. My mother her son, and my children, their father. I'm now in Heaven up above The promise of our Heavenly Father. I wasn¿t supposed to die like this. Alone and with no other.

To Whom It May Concern, My fans are like no other. They will stand and fight for me Their voices raised as one in perfect harmony. They are the greatest in the world, And I am blessed to have them. I feel the love from them everyday Just as I did way back when. I see them comforting one another as one big family The may not realize just how much it truly means to me. I just thought I'd mention it. To Whom It Concern.​

Back