A Woman in possesion of a Dangerous Tour Concert from 1993 on tape:)

This woman is a Mexican celebrity (singer). Her name is Thalia, and she is married to Tommy Mottola, actually. She is talking about the time Michael gave a concert in the Estadio Azteca (a stadium in Mexico City) during the Dangerous era, and she was in attendance. According to her, she's the woman who goes up to hug him in the video. That's all she says before the clip of Michael singing cues in.

If you want a word-for-word translation:

Thalia (pointing at VHS): Michael Jackson and Thalia in the Azteca Stadium. Could it be the time I went onstage as a fan and gave him a hug? Let's watch, no?

-Michael tape plays-
[she says something, but I can't make it out into anything halfway intelligible...]

-Michael hugs girl-

Thalia: *screaming/gasping incoherently*

End Translation.

Last edited:
I think only she would know that, but if she did, it's unlikely that she will distribute it. Several things are unclear--we don't know if she has the original concert in its full content in her possession, or only certain portions of it, centered around her "moment." If she does have the original concert in full, one would have to wonder about the sound/video quality. It's quite clear she didn't tape this herself, so I guess aside from her, only the original filmer would know whether or not the concert appears in full on the VHS. Still, footage of the whole show must exist somewhere, right?

A YouTube user by the name johnneo7 has uploaded a Dangerous era Michael Jackson concert in the Estadio Azteca in Mexico as well. I'm not sure if it's the same one, but the quality is pretty great nonetheless:

I think only she would know that, but if she did, it's unlikely that she will distribute it. Several things are unclear--we don't know if she has the original concert in its full content in her possession, or only certain portions of it, centered around her "moment." If she does have the original concert in full, one would have to wonder about the sound/video quality. It's quite clear she didn't tape this herself, so I guess aside from her, only the original filmer would know whether or not the concert appears in full on the VHS. Still, footage of the whole show must exist somewhere, right?

A YouTube user by the name johnneo7 has uploaded a Dangerous era Michael Jackson concert in the Estadio Azteca in Mexico as well. I'm not sure if it's the same one, but the quality is pretty great nonetheless:

Thanks for the info and the translation! No doubt that she has the whole concert! Michael probably gave her that tape like he so often did (Buenos Aires i.e) They would go through alot of uneccesary editing just to center the whole tape on her. That tape would be like 1 minute long..

btw thalia is very famous mexican singer known around all south america and is tommy mottolla's wife

It would great if she did have the full concert, I prefer the Second Leg of the Dangerous Tour to the First Leg

Back