A tribute to the king of pop book (James Aldis)

mjgem

Proud Member
Heres a great book i bought today from HMV £10
p1431160709.jpg

It has some great photos
p143101160709.jpg

Stories and quotes
p1432160709.jpg

p143401160709.jpg

and looks at his albums and eras
p1434160709.jpg

Some statements off celebs
p1435160709.jpg

and it came with this poster
p1436160709.jpg

sorry about the non-HQ pics lol

That looks great. It's the one they showed being printed on the BBC news a few days ago.

what is the tone of the content like? Does it concentrate toom uch on negative aspects? Does it repeat too many tabloid rumours or inaccuracies as fact?

THANKS!

ive only had it an hour but from what ive read its very positive. This is what is said about the author:

James Aldis is a huge fan of michael jackson, having followed him ever since being given a copy of Thriller at the age of 8. He lives in london with his partner and was among the many fans to have bought tickets for the london 02 arena performances. Despite 20 years of trying ,he is still unable to moonwalk like his hero. This is his first book.

OMG...
I want it very much~~
I hope it will sell in Hong Kong
Is it possible??
RIP Michael~My love

i got this yesterday from HMV and behind the tills they had the new this is it t shirts

Thanks for the heads up! It's out here on July 31st.

So, what do you think of the book now that you have had time to read through it?

I saw it today in WHSmith next to the Ian Halperin book and 'Michael Jackson: Life of a legend'. I'm not sure which one to get though I obviously won't be wasting my money on Halperin's book. I was seriously tempted to rip the covers to make them unsaleable.

Had to buy this. Thanks for the review. I just want the positive stuff now. :)

Oh yeah, I've bought it in London. Amazing book!

And by the way, did you saw new 'Michael Jackson: Live Of A Legend' book? It's even better :D

Heres a great book i bought today from HMV £10
p1431160709.jpg

It has some great photos
p143101160709.jpg

Stories and quotes
p1432160709.jpg

p143401160709.jpg

and looks at his albums and eras
p1434160709.jpg

Some statements off celebs
p1435160709.jpg

and it came with this poster
p1436160709.jpg

sorry about the non-HQ pics lol

ok im not happy, ur poster was it inside ur book?, or did the person behind the counter give it to u?

it was loose and not stuck in so maybe it fell out? when i lifted the cover there it was

These two books are amazing!

4DCIFB3dlR.jpg

I've found second one in Heathrow airport duty-free, I think it will be in HMV soon :)

These two books are amazing!

4DCIFB3dlR.jpg

I've found second one in Heathrow airport duty-free, I think it will be in HMV soon :)
The book on the right, I saw in store today in Holland too with dutch translation.

To all New Zealand fans! (Catherine i saw your post on this), The Warehouse are selling this book for $29.99, released in New Zealand on 24th July.

Thumper.

I got the book today!!!!!!! They sell it in Tesco's for £6.49
I also bought another book The King Of Pop by Emily Herbert. I don't know if its positive or negative yet. Does anyone know more about it or Emily Herbert?

Oh yeah, I've bought it in London. Amazing book!

And by the way, did you saw new 'Michael Jackson: Live Of A Legend' book? It's even better :D

This book is even better than the James Aldis one.

Last edited:
Back