A tribute I did

beccalovesmj

Proud Member
I wrote this while I was crying in bed last night. Hope you like it

To Michael Jackson
From Becca Ibbs

2.jpg

Okay where do I start? I should start by making it clear that I love you Michael Jackson - I always will. This dreadful thing has not changed how much I love you.
You are: kind, sweet, cute, shy, charming, beautiful, sexy, helpful, friendly, cool, incredible, gorgeous, fantastic, innocent, amazing, unbelievably talented, unique, innocent, childlike, intelligent, cheeky, humble and stunning.
Practically perfect.

1.jpg

You have made heaven an amazing place to be I know that, because as soon as you left this earth a different atmosphere came about. The sun went away and the rain began to fall, tears from the angels.
I miss you already, people think its weird considering I have never met you or seen you but the way you sing, talk, dance and think makes every fan feel so close to you it’s a unique feeling that no other star can create.

3.jpg

You have changed and influenced so many lives - tried to heal the world, save the children and give less fortunate children a chance at a better life. You have been betrayed, used, hurt and many other terrible things because of ignorant people. But you are so strong, brave and loyal to your fans to stay through it all. You have been bombarded with many sick accusations and lies but you have still carried on.

4.jpg

Michael you mean more to me anyone else ever has - it hurts me deeply to know you are no longer here. But its our fault, the world did not deserve someone as selfless and caring as you. I’m sorry Michael.
Most of all I feel sorry for your children who lost their daddy - its broken my heart into a million and one pieces I can’t imagine how they must feel. I just hope they can live their lives how they want and not be attacked by ignorant reporters wherever they go.

5.jpg

I believe in heaven and hell - I believe that you have gone to heave and that your staring down on me. You have influenced me so much. I am a better person because of you, I now think before I do things and of course never kill bugs.

6.jpg

I want to thank Katherine for discovering you singing that day when you were making your bed. That changed world and music history! Thank you Katherine.

7.jpg

25th June 2009 the day that music died. Michael your music is incredible - you have total power over me. You can make me laugh, cry, be happy or sad, excited and shocked! No other person affects my emotions that way.

8.jpg

I can’t understand, I can’t believe that your gone - its shocking and has left me devastated. Michael you ARE Peter Pan your with us forever. Your music and fans experiences will be passed down from generation to generation .

9.jpg

Michael you are my favourite man
Affect me like no one else can
This is love I know its true
Countless times I’ve cried over you

You showed the world your very best
Close your eyes and forget the rest
Your in your perfect Neverland
Wish I was there to hold your hand

One more thing I’ve got to say
I love you more and more each day
This is a love that never ends
And my broken heart will never mend

12.jpg

11.jpg

M agnificent
I ncredible
C aring
H ot
A mazing
E nchanting
L oved by many

10.jpg

The last thing I need to write through my tears is that you work so hard for your fans your almost a danger to yourself - please take care. I will love you forever and I’m sure that I will most likely write to you often. I know your looking down on me and sitting back to enjoy your life in paradise.

I love you, I always will it will never change.

Michael Joseph Jackson
29th August 1958 - 25th June 2009

I have no more words to express my sadness right now.

infphoto_1001506.jpg

:angel:

its really beautiful.
we all feel the same.
i so hope he can still be there with us..

Back