A Time To Remember Why We Loved Michael's Music..

Cold_On_The_Sea

Proud Member
In this very difficult time of sadness and grief, I think it would be a lovely idea to share our favourite songs, albums, videos, etc of Michael's, and talk about how we first fell in love with his music and the magic he made. Instead of being sad, lets rejoice that we had Michael in our lives in the first place...and why we will never forget his amazing legacy.

Well, I'll start. My favourite song is Billie Jean, I heard it on the radio when I was 10 years old (I am now 26), and as soon as it was over I knew I had to go out and buy the album is was on. It just enraptured me like nothing had before.I listened to the Thriller album and that was it! I knew I'd be a life long fan.

My fave video is Smooth Criminal...do I have to explain why? Genius.

My fave album is Thriller, with Off The Wall coming a close second.

My fave concert is the entire Bad Tour...Amazing!!

My favourite piece of merchandise I own is probably my Moonwalker chocolate.LOL.

I invite all of you to share your favourites now...and lets smile as we remember Michael...

Can not really say when I first heard Michael, must have been been back in the 70s, the first song I remember with him was "One day in your life"... and I have always loved that song :)

My fave video Thriller, I love a good horror movie and still remember how special that video was when it was first released... the best music video ever made IMHO.

My fave album is Dangerous, so many great song on one album :D

My fave concert is the entire Bad Tour...

My favourite piece of merchandise I own is... Not really sure what I still have, am mostly into the music these days, maybe the "Someone put your hand out" promo tape from Pepsi, may the bad tour photos, not sure...

I started collecting the merchandise when I was 10 so have aqquired quite alot over the years..haven't bought anything for years now as it has always been about the music for me since I reached adulthood, but somehow I just cant bear to part with it, its still very important to me that I have it, it brings back some nice memories.

In this very difficult time of sadness and grief, I think it would be a lovely idea to share our favourite songs, albums, videos, etc of Michael's, and talk about how we first fell in love with his music and the magic he made. Instead of being sad, lets rejoice that we had Michael in our lives in the first place...and why we will never forget his amazing legacy.

Well, I'll start. My favourite song is Billie Jean, I heard it on the radio when I was 10 years old (I am now 26), and as soon as it was over I knew I had to go out and buy the album is was on. It just enraptured me like nothing had before.I listened to the Thriller album and that was it! I knew I'd be a life long fan.

My fave video is Smooth Criminal...do I have to explain why? Genius.

My fave album is Thriller, with Off The Wall coming a close second.

My fave concert is the entire Bad Tour...Amazing!!

My favourite piece of merchandise I own is probably my Moonwalker chocolate.LOL.

I invite all of you to share your favourites now...and lets smile as we remember Michael...

I can be sad, but at the same time, I can remember some songs and videos that made me go "Michael!! YOU BAD BOY!!"

Like the "Way You Make Me Feel"....I just saw that video again, and it shocked me!! LOL! Those crotch actions, and how he cornered her....nasty!! It was a side of MJ that I cracked up over. It made me feel funny and sad at the same time....what a performer he was...

Is it normal to have all MJs ablums as favourite and not think that one is better than the other?

Back