A suggestion regarding the concerts

swedis

Proud Member
How about, opening a special room in the forum for the concerts only, where we have 1 thread about every concert.
So everything regarding concert #1 will be in thread 1 and so on.
In these threads we could post fotage and videos, comments and of course the songlist.
We could also lock the threads about the concerts that haven´t been yet so we can only post in the threads with the concerts that already has been.

Think about and please give me some feedback about the idea.

sounds cool.

Thats what 'we' at the mikaforum do as well...

first a pre-concert topic for every show (talking about travelplans,etc, etc) and then a reports-aftershow topic for every gig with reports,pics and photo's...

sounds cool.

Thats what 'we' at the mikaforum do as well...

first a pre-concert topic for every show (talking about travelplans,etc, etc) and then a reports-aftershow topic for every gig with reports,pics and photo's...

Yeah, that would be cool to have here.

Yeah that would be really good for archiving as well. :yes:

I´m glad so many liked my idea..Now we have to wait and see if some moderators will do this :) I really hope :D

i love it too :)
cause there fans can write about their experiences aswell so we wont have 200 threads:
OMG THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME,OMGOMG"

lol

How about, opening a special room in the forum for the concerts only, where we have 1 thread about every concert.
So everything regarding concert #1 will be in thread 1 and so on.
In these threads we could post fotage and videos, comments and of course the songlist.
We could also lock the threads about the concerts that haven´t been yet so we can only post in the threads with the concerts that already has been.

Think about and please give me some feedback about the idea.

That's a great idea....
:smilerolleyes::agree::)

Good idea, we had simular thing on MJNO when the trail was on, each day a different thread, coul do the same on here with the concerts.

Back