A Stylish Look-a-Like

JennyC

Proud Member
Anyone ever seen this guy? I'm not quite sure what the site is but I stumbled across it and saw what appears to be some guy who looks a lot like a younger MJ (possibly HIStory period) posing as MJ but not as we know it, he's come up with completely new poses which I can totally imagine MJ doing, here's the link...

http://stylelikeu.com/closets/michael-jackson-a-stylelikeu-tribute/

I can imagine some of the images as album covers, especially the one with the white background where he's standing on tip-toes. I think really long hair like that would have been a REALLY hot look on MJ. But I can imagine MJ himself posing in most of these images on this site. I find the images quite artistic.

Turns out the look-a-like is actually a woman lol but I honestly thought it was a man, she's a model apparently lol.

I knew it was a woman! As soon as I saw the title...I figured it'd be a female model....To be more 'stylish' if you will...it'd be predictable to use a man...I see it as once again, Michael inspiring so many different types of art....The pictures are beautiful...I like the Thriller one with the cat eyes...

Back