A standard template response to Guilters:

Little-Fishie-Pop

Proud Member
Hello lovely fellow fans,

I’m sure each of us has at least one internet argument a week defending Michael, and attempting to educated the great unwashed in the facts of his innocence.

It can be stressful, time consuming, and a lot of the time YouTube will curate comments so that the truth is deleted. I’ve been the victim of shadowbanning myself, and it’s infuriating that the truth is suppressed.

So I would like to see how many expressions of interest I might get from fans who would like me to write a template response that can be saved by each of you and then just copied and pasted onto the web.

If I get a good deal of interest then I’ll be happy to write it up.

Keep up the good work everyone.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Ps this website needs to sort out the picture sharing capabilities! Tis annoying af

I’m sure each of us has at least one internet argument a week defending Michael, and attempting to educated the great unwashed in the facts of his innocence.
Actually no, I dont and most fans I know dont. I don't get this thing of engaging with people who dont like Michael. and eduacting them about Michael.
It can be stressful, time consuming, and a lot of the time YouTube will curate comments so that the truth is deleted. I’ve been the victim of shadowbanning myself, and it’s infuriating that the truth is suppressed.
Why are you spending time and energy with YouTube comments??

So I would like to see how many expressions of interest I might get from fans who would like me to write a template response that can be saved by each of you and then just copied and pasted onto the web.
Writing a copy and paste template is not going to work, as it will get flagged by algorithms as spam and duplicate content.

Be a fan, the fans are what matter not the general public. People will find Michael and see the truth, even in the darkest times. Experiencing 2004 and 2005 in real time showed me that, the huge amount of people who became fans during those times showed that those who want to know the real Michael will find him, no matter what.

You do you, everyone else does not matter. Its not your job to be always on the defense, its not your job to always try to change peoples minds and educate people about Michael.

Being a fan, enjoying Michael, finding happiness in Michael, his music, who he was is the best way to go about things.

Actually no, I dont and most fans I know dont. I don't get this thing of engaging with people who dont like Michael. and eduacting them about Michael.

Writing a copy and paste template is not going to work, as it will get flagged by algorithms as spam and duplicate content.

Be a fan, the fans are what matter not the general public. People will find Michael and see the truth, even in the darkest times. Experiencing 2004 and 2005 in real time showed me that, the huge amount of people who became fans during those times showed that those who want to know the real Michael will find him, no matter what.

You do you, everyone else does not matter. Its not your job to be always on the defense, its not your job to always try to change peoples minds and educate people about Michael.

Being a fan, enjoying Michael, finding happiness in Michael, his music, who he was is the best way to go about things.
You need to sod off.

be careful @Moonstreet there are some dodgy people on here i know that much .

this should be enough:

Back