A single united thought on Michael's birthday

Stranger

Proud Member
I was thinking that since it is going to be the very first birthday that Michael is no longer with us, its going to be extremely difficult for everyone. But maybe if we all unite in some way, we'll feel in touch and connected with his energy. After all, we can still feel his spirit.

My idea was that we all pick a certain time (and we'll convert it into different time zones) and connect our thoughts the way we did seconds before the verdicts were read in June 2005. For the first time, our thoughts and Michael's were exactly the same at the same time. We were all praying and pleading that justice be done. And we did it.

So lets do this a second time. If you believe in God, lets pray. If you dont believe in God, lets just think a positive thought. Let our minds explore and relive those wonderful memories that we experienced with Michael. Lets think about how much he means to us. Lets think about how much we learned from him and how much we cared for him. Lets think about how much we care about the fans and thank him for everything he gave to us and for showing us how to love a stranger.

Whether one needs to know a person in order to love him is no longer debatable. We all know the answer in our own hearts.

Lets pray/think about 4 things:

1) Let Michael be at peace forever. Let him be safe and free from pain.

2) Let Michael's children heal and not become bitter and angry about what happened. Let them be his greatest legacy.

3) Let Michael's worldwide impact and musical legacy live forever. Let our children and our children's children etc be touched by him the way we were. Let him live forever and thereby fulfull Michael's wish.

4) Let the fans heal and live fulfilling lives enriched by their love for Michael. Let them become the best humans beings possible, capable of caring and giving.

So I was thinking we could do it according to the time zones. America and New Zealand are the greatest distance, so what about if in California time we choose maybe 9am and then see if that time is workable for everyone else. In the UK the time will then be 5pm in that case. If its not too late in Australia and New Zealand, maybe this would work. Its important everyone does it at the same time.

Please participate and lets make our own impact :)

Thank you for reading.

Unfortunately I checked the world clock and it will be like 3 am in the countries on the far east ie Australia and New Zealand.

Any suggestions on the time issue?

Great idea. It will be 6 pm in The Netherlands.....I'll be at the Dutch MJJ fanclub day though so it might be difficult to remeber it on time....

Very nice thought. :yes: I will certainly be keeping these things in mind. :)

This is definitely a great idea. Many of us are already participating in something like this if you are interested in joining! It's a set time for fans to go outside and stargaze/cloud watch at the same exact moment on the 29th (30th for some people), while listening to the same song...all to combine energies and love for Michael and for the world. As you said, a single united thought can make a big difference!
You can find the post here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73289
Hope you join in!

I just want to reiterate how important this is to me. I really think it will help if we all do this together. Remember Cry? “If we all cry at the same time..we can change the world..”
To help, I’ve converted the time for the countries I usually see people posting from. Apologies if I missed some or made a mistake. The time seems good for most places, but unfortunately as I predicted the main issue is Australia and New Zealand. I’m sorry that the time works out so awkwardly for those two countries, but I’m not sure what to do about it!
America West coast (e.g. California): 9am
America East coast (e.g. New York): 12pm (noon)
Canada West (e.g. Vancouver): 9am
Canada East (e.g. Toronto): 12pm (noon)
Brazil: 1pm
UK: 5pm
France, Denmark, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, South Africa, Spain: 6pm
Bahrain, Finland, Romania: 7pm
Russia: 8pm
India: 9.30pm
China, Malaysia: 12 am (midnight)
Japan: 1am
Australia: 2am
New Zealand: 4am

great idea, i will join it althought its in midnight here, i didn't care about the time, just hope Michael can live well in heaven, then, that's enough~~~

From Michael's interview with ABC before his 50th birthday...

Connelly: You have a lot of fans out there who would like to come out with some way to celebrate your birthday – what would you like them to do, to commemorate your 50th?

Jackson: Oh, to think about our planet – seriously. I mean how to make it a better planet. The global warming issue is a concern to me very much. Just make the world a better, happier place. It's our home. I'd like to see us do a better job of taking care of it.

Let's do it, guys.

I just want to reiterate how important this is to me. I really think it will help if we all do this together. Remember Cry? “If we all cry at the same time..we can change the world..”
To help, I’ve converted the time for the countries I usually see people posting from. Apologies if I missed some or made a mistake. The time seems good for most places, but unfortunately as I predicted the main issue is Australia and New Zealand. I’m sorry that the time works out so awkwardly for those two countries, but I’m not sure what to do about it!
America West coast (e.g. California): 9am
America East coast (e.g. New York): 12pm (noon)
Canada West (e.g. Vancouver): 9am
Canada East (e.g. Toronto): 12pm (noon)
Brazil: 1pm
UK: 5pm
France, Denmark, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, South Africa, Spain: 6pm
Bahrain, Finland, Romania: 7pm
Russia: 8pm
India: 9.30pm
China, Malaysia: 12 am (midnight)
Japan: 1am
Australia: 2am
New Zealand: 4am

Thanks for posting, the times. I think this is a wonderful idea.

hey! So did you all feel it? I certainly did! It was great!

Back