A Qwestion On Scientology Rumour I Heard

man_in_the_mirror

Proud Member
so i no that lisa marie presley is a scientology ( worlds most destroying cult ) and at the time i belive she was with michael i hearda rumour that l ron hubbard ( founder of scientology ) approched micheal one time

did micheal ever join?

is he still a member ?

also is it true he almost passed out and died in december 1995?

sorry if its just a bit random i just have a hte of scientology and fear for michael i personaly protest against it

Can't remember the date (no good at dates), but I think you might be talking about the One Night Only show. It was a show MJ was working on in New York in Beacon Theatre.
I just remember my mother coming up to my room to wake me and telling me MJ was on Sky News. He collapsed and was rushed to hospital, he was there for a few days. Some items brought into him in the hospital included a painting of Sherly temple.

I just found this now for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7o8-CTpiqg

I had a run in with that scientology cult before. I was tricked into buying one of their DVD's. I had no idea it was them until the end of DVD. Then tried to get me to join and rang my phone a few times. They also wanted me to visit their office in Dublin. I told them I was not interested in joining a cult.

Back