A Question about the Dangerous era..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Wich songs was actully written and reccorded in the dangerous era?
i know earth song (what about us) was. and i have a feeling Superfly sister also was written and reccorded during the dangerous era (it has that new jack swing sound in it)
but what about other songs? like stranger in moscow.. i even heard that TDCAU was written in the dangerous era.. can anyone help me out

Last edited:
Wich songs was actully written and reccorded in the dangerous era?
i know earth song (what about us) was. and i have a feeling Superfly sister also was written and reccorded during the dangerous era (it has that new jack swing sound in it)
but what about other songs? like stranger in moscow.. i even heard that TDCAU was written in the dangerous era.. can anyone help me out

being a huge New Jack Swing Fan...i can tell you that Superfly Sister is not a New Jack Jam...

It's more Funk-Rock

being a huge New Jack Swing Fan...i can tell you that Superfly Sister is not a New Jack Jam...

It's more Funk-Rock

well maybe its just me but for me it sounds like it has new jack swing flavor on it, but heey thats just me.. and it was also confirmed by bryan loren that he wrote and reccorded superfly sister in 1991.. blood on the danceflor, they dont care about was also confirmed being reccorded in 1991 by bryan loren.

Back