A question about HIStory Tour

DStephan

Proud Member
Which was his best concert from HIStory tour?I am really interested in finding it.

All the concert except the Brunei one please :3

Absolutely Munich is one of the Greatest of Them...especially for me, this concert is so memorial..

I've download 3 dvd versions of this concert untiul now!!!!because I love it

To me I don't like Munich. It's the official DVD Bucharest of the HIStory Tour in my opinion.

I like Auckland myself.

I think that Brunei is one of the best shows at the HIStory tour

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for me :)

(I'm not really a fan of HIStory Tour anyway)

I agree there! :D

Yeah, it would have been the best tour ever, if it had just been sung live!

It's a real shame it was play-back most of it!

But the Auckland was great and the manilla was fantastic too!

How many times did he play at Copenhagen. I remember seeing a STRANGER IN MOSCOW clip from there and it was different to anyother, Michael was brilaint. Later when I looked for Copenhagen on youtube I got a different performance which wasn't that great. Did he have another concert besides the Birthday one?

Performance wise, Sydney '96 and Gothenburg '97 and Copenhagen '97 are the best!! As far as video/audio quality goes, Munich '97 is by far the best :) Overall though, In terms of quality, Sydney '96 is well worth downloading :yes:

Its hard for me........im more for the dancing so I would allways say Bucharest 96 :)

Imo that was his best dancing :D However whats turns me off the concert is the heavy editing of the audio. Alot of the audio is edited in from the Bucharest 1992 concert :\

After that id say Gothenburg 1997.

How many times did he play at Copenhagen. I remember seeing a STRANGER IN MOSCOW clip from there and it was different to anyother, Michael was brilaint. Later when I looked for Copenhagen on youtube I got a different performance which wasn't that great. Did he have another concert besides the Birthday one?

yea i believe there were 2 copenhagen shows

Back