A propositon

mjfreak4life

Proud Member
Im wanting to promote the appearance of This Is It in theaters and alot of people around me are wanting to know when it comes out and when the tickets will be selling so I want to do a flyer and I want the best artwork done because Michael was and still is the best. Is there anyone out there willing to be artistic, possibly the best pictures of Michael so I can have them printed out at hand them out at work and such. I would appreciate it very much :) If your interested please feel free to leave me a message and I can send my email. Thankyou!
-Amy

Ah! That's a cool idea...

G'luck with that! I'll try to spread the word too....

HI, I'm trying to do the same thing in Denver - let me know how it's going with you, I'd like to try to get an AEG or Epic rep. to throw in some posters or help. I'm totally willing to share ideas, and I have a friend selling Michael art. I can mention this to her.

that sounds fantastic :) message me and we can get together with ideas. I had a friend on here make me some flyers already but theres nothing wrong with a little more brainstorming lol with Michael I will never stop.

Back