A possible new Will Smith album

analogue

Proud Member
In this interview with K-Smith (Will Smith's Nephew) you can see Will in the backround recording some music and K-Smith also mentioned that Will is working on a new video.

So a new Will Smith album looks possible.

I hope he get's together with DJ Jazzy Jeff and makes a Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince album.

I definitely think that Will Smith is under appreciated in the hip hop community.
And I love that on his latest record he worked with two of my favourite producers, Robin Thicke & Polow Da Don, and that was before they really blew up. You gotta admire that.
As some of you might know, Robin Thicke produced/wrote "Fall Again" for Michael Jackson.

I just recently downloaded all his previous albums. Gonna give it a listen soon.....

I hope Will makes more music. Lots of people I know, including me, are still jammin to Miami and Switch

Ah I was late to hiphop... I got into it when Luniz - I Got 5 On It, 2Pac - California Love, Notorious BIG - Hypnotize and Warren G - Regulate was rotating.

I guess that kind of hiphop was as trash to the generation before me as the "Soulja Boy generation" is to me :D

But I was quite excited when "Summer Time"...

...and especially later on when "Boom shake the room" came :D

Ah I was late to hiphop... I got into it when Luniz - I Got 5 On It, 2Pac - California Love, Notorious BIG - Hypnotize and Warren G - Regulate was rotating.

Haha. I Got 5 On It is an amazing song. Same for California Love.

Back