A Place With No Name?

Pez

Proud Member
Hi all,

Any news if APWNN will be included as a bonus track on MICHAEL? It doesn't seem to apear on the tracklist released (unless under a different name). Ever since the snippet leaked I've been dying to hear the full version!

Any info on this?

I don't think we should count on it.

But one can only hope.

:( Thanks

I'm hoping we get at least 2-3 bonus tracks for iTunes and what not.

I really want to hear this as well. I'm waiting, waiting, kind of patiently. :cheeky:

I was disappointed to see that it was not on the album. I really want to hear the rest of this.

Remember we still have like six more albums to go

Sorry but this statement is incorrect. The deal with Sony is for different projects. It can range from albums to DVD releases. There's no guarantee there will be 6 more albums.

I have a feeling this album was made of really recent tracks - from the last couple of years. Things from Invincible sessions earlier will likely be saved for another release.

Another Day is likely an exception since it was such a hit when it first leaked.

I was thinking Sony will reissue Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory & Invincible specials all with a bonus disc full of new material

Well .. there are many songs from which we heard some snippets and they are not in this album, this lets us hope that there will be many amazing stuff in the next :angel:

I can't wait for the next album already! A place with no name, Blue gangsta, DYNWYCA, all the unreleased Invincible stuff (Kick it), HIStory (Basszouille) there's so much great music still in the vault. I think we're getting a lot of songs in the coming years :) If 'Michael' sells well, Sony really will really want to continue the succesful release of Michael's music.

Korgnex might know? I would L O V E to hear the full version!

I can't wait for the next album already! A place with no name, Blue gangsta, DYNWYCA, all the unreleased Invincible stuff (Kick it), HIStory (Basszouille) there's so much great music still in the vault. I think we're getting a lot of songs in the coming years :) If 'Michael' sells well, Sony really will really want to continue the succesful release of Michael's music.

Maybe even a Bad Tour release.....dare I dream!

I was thinking Sony will reissue Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory & Invincible specials all with a bonus disc full of new material

oh yeah ^^
"Special Edition Vol. 2"

Back