A Place With No Name (Original Version) Video [FAN-EDIT]

AgentMJ

Proud Member
Hey guys, already shared this in the APWNN thread but thought I would start my own thread for it.
I enjoyed the official video with the new mix, but nothing beats the original mix in my opinion; so I decided to re-edit it with the original music. I toned down the colours and added a sepia filter to add with the sensual vibe of the original. Hope you enjoy!!

Here is the link
http://agent-mj.tumblr.com/watch

I also uploaded it to Facebook (Watch down below in HD)
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Amy King.

Obviously had nothing better to do today... :)

Last edited:
Wow! That's much better! :) Gives the video a much warmer feeling! I love it when Mike claps his hand at the same time the snare hits!

I LOVE THIS.

I personally like both versions of the song but oddly enough the video matches the original MUCH better. It seems much more artistic THIS way than it did in the other version (which didn't impress me because it reminded me too much of a commercial lol). I dunno why that is, but in this version, it just seems very beautiful.

That's cool! I loved it. Can anyone upload it to a mega or mediafire or something like that so I can download it? Thanks!

Nice! I like the original version much better. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Ooh hell yes! I love this. Nicely done. I've said since the album dropped, and I'll say it again, this version of the song is WAY WAY WAAAAAAY better then the contemperized version. Sony totally raped the original song by slicing it down to vocals and coming up with that pile of crap.

The ending was perfect. with the la-la fade out and just the scene with the road in silence. Loved that

this video really does look like a commercial.
like for car, tampons , condoms.

Back