A Place With No Name is played by radios

HIStory

Proud Member
I don't really listen to radio but I have heard from two people already that here in Hungary radios play Michael's version of A Place With No Name. I also heard the same about one other country, but I don't remember which it was.

That's awesome because it shows the song has potential. It's not even released but it already gets airplay. On the other hand it's so strange to me that these days radios can play any leaked song, not just those which were officially released.

This is illegal and pure piracy, they have just downloaded it off of the Internet and playing it to the world. It should not be allowed anywhere & now it's in the mainstream people will complain about it being old when it's on the new album

This is illegal and pure piracy, they have just downloaded it off of the Internet and playing it to the world. It should not be allowed anywhere & now it's in the mainstream people will complain about it being old when it's on the new album
Do you just go onto every thread on MJJC and bitch and complain about everything?

I know it's illegal, that's why it's odd. I used to think radios only play legally released songs, but when that so called "duet" between Michael and Justin Bieber leaked I remember some people mentioned here or elsewhere that it was also played on some radios. That's when I first heard about such a thing that an illegally leaked song is played on the radio but then I was informed that it does happen from time to time. Odd.

I know it's illegal, that's why it's odd. I used to think radios only play legally released songs, but when that so called "duet" between Michael and Justin Bieber leaked I remember some people mentioned here or elsewhere that it was also played on some radios. That's when I first heard about such a thing that an illegally leaked song is played on the radio but then I was informed that it does happen from time to time. Odd.
It happened with Scream back in 1995 when Michael was still alive.

I'm curious if they found a download to my enhanced wav file ;) haha.. that's probably the reason they aired it, would be awesome :p

I'm curious if they found a download to my enhanced wav file ;) haha.. that's probably the reason they aired it, would be awesome :p

enhanced wav? it only got leaked in mp3 quality though did it not?

thanks man much appreciated :)

Probably a stupid question but how do i download off soundcloud?

Last edited:

The so-called MJ/Bieber duet was even played on the radio here in Adelaide (Australia) - not that I heard it there, but a friend in the office who listens to a different radio station from me told me about it. I was shocked. Mainstream radio stations playing unofficial leaks??? Since when?

The so-called MJ/Bieber duet was even played on the radio here in Adelaide (Australia) - not that I heard it there, but a friend in the office who listens to a different radio station from me told me about it. I was shocked. Mainstream radio stations playing unofficial leaks??? Since when?
This has been happening for years.It even happened to Michael when he was still alive.Prior to "Scream" being officially released,some stations played a demo version until he found out.

Here in Italy I haven't heard it yet, but the fact that other radios play it is beautiful!!! There's not even need to release it :)

Back