A PLACE WITH NO NAME - 3 Track Maxi CD Single is released

qbee

Proud Member

A 3 track maxi CD single from the Xscape Album is released

A Place With No Name $1.98

Track listing

1. A Place With No Name (Radio Edit)
2. A Place With No Name
2. Slave to the Rhythm (Audien Remix Radio Edit)

Now at
http://www.michaeljackson.com/

Last edited:
, Wow the page disappeared for awhile but it's back up
I order 2 CD's :)

Last edited:
I prefer to purchase from Amazon or Itunes to ensure it charts.

I do not know if items purchased directly from Sony are reported for charting purposes.

It has been said in the past that Sony does report however; it was always unclear how many deluxe collector editions of Bad25 were sold and how they were reported and how many copies of the Bad25, Spike Lee documentary were sold and reported via Sony/MyPlayDirect.

Not to worry, this question was already resolved
All sales from michaeljackson . com / myplaydirect and any US venue are reported to the charts

Mickie
Yes, all purchases through any US venue including myplaydirect are reported to Soundscan. Countries of origin are also factored in, so if you buy from Germany, it's reported to German charts.

Thanks - Jeff

Jeff Jampol
General Manager
MJ Online Team

Great news, being a fan since BAD, I just love those CD-singles :)
This medium is dying, great to see there still released for MJJ releases!

Not to worry, this question was already resolved
All sales from michaeljackson . com / myplaydirect and any US venue are reported to the charts

Then sales were extremely low for the documentary and that is extremely disappointing. An amazing, quality documentary concerning Michael's artistry and work ethic should not have been missed. We know sales of Bad25 were not as expected but, we were never told how many deluxe collector editions were sold.

Will the single be available via Amazon/Itunes in the future or only via Myplaydirect?

Add: By the way, this is Estate confirmation, not Sony however; it is all we have.

Last edited:
The is a LNFSG single also but it doesn't have any of the remixes on it.

Just 3 tracks . . . man they have released more remixes already .. .

Waste of space. They could/should have put 6 tracks. Maybe uncut Original version, A Cappella or few remixes of album version.

But still, I'm buying it. Great for my singles collection!

Is anyone able to provide a direct link to the page where you can purchase the product?

I just bought 2 copies. I love that they are releasing a physical single. It is very rare these days that physical singles are released. The estate heard us and responded. Very happy.

Waste of time and money. No one is gonna buy this, especially since they released a lackluster video for the song and the novelty of the album has worn off. Should have done this a couple months ago.

Thank you, whoever is hosting the site.

It's not available in Romania. Same here in Croatia. I wanted to buy Spike Lee's Bad 25 blu-ray from MJ store and I couldn't because of my country. That sucks!

It's not available in Romania. Same here in Croatia. I wanted to buy Spike Lee's Bad 25 blu-ray from MJ store and I couldn't because of my country. That sucks!

Maybe it will be available on Amazon soon. Just wait. or someone can ask the MJOnline team how ppl in Eastern Europe can buy them.

Back