A new official Michael Jackson book is in the making

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
[FONT=book antiqua, arial]You might still remember the first book called "Michael Jackson King of Pop", well, there is some good news for all the Michael Jackson fans out there, part two is in the making right now.
Christian Marks, the author of the first book, decided to publish a second part. And here is every fan´s once in a life time chance to be part of it, cause Christian Marks is looking for Michael Jackson fan pictures to make this book even more special. He wishes to capture fan actions, emotions, dreams - simply everything that has to do with Michael and trips you made because of him.
:clapping:

[/FONT][FONT=book antiqua, arial]If you are interested please send your pictures (starting from the year 2002) a long with your agreement to the afore mentioned and a short description to: Info@MJ-Kingdom.com will redirect your pictures to Christian Marks.
michaelblicklinks.gif

http://www.mj-kingdom.com/index2.htm
[/FONT]

Last edited:
really????!?!!!!!! do you have a link or something? where'd the info come from?

I feel late...I've never heard of King Of Pop...Did you guys like it?

Fan pics is such a great marketing ploy...

damn the eyes scared me I didn't know it was a gif picture...yes good news about the book

This is Christian Marks
marks1.jpg

This is Christians son Julien and Michael
marks3.jpg

marks2.jpg
marks5.jpg

And this is his first book - King of Pop
60d648f2ec0905a0

That's scary how his eyes moves. It makes him look like a robot.

Update:

May 10th 2009 - A new official Michael Jackson book is in the making

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for all the Emails you have already sent regarding the new Michael Jackson book! All your love and support for Michael is highly appreciated.

I just wanna take the opportunity to explain a bit better what pictures we need for the book. It is important that the pictures were taken by you or show you. What we need is pictures you took of Michael or pictures one of your friends took of Michael & you together and also pictures you took while you were on a Michael trip, for example when you traveled to the trial, to London etc. to see Michael Jackson. If you or your friends have these kind of pictures and you want a chance of them being published in the book, we need you to add a short description and give your permission to Mr. Marks to publish them for free and we would also need a short statement that you own the copyright.
Once again thank you for all the mails we received so far!
s.gif

SOURCE

oh my god i can't get over how uncomfortable MJ looks in that video. He seems so incredibly shy and embarrassed. He seems to be SO MUCH more confidant today.

Good news ha :) I 'd love to buy this book and yeah! it would be cool if
the picture of MJJC member (or me) can be published. wow!

The books sounds good

I cant wait to get it when it come out.

that's sound cool

i can't wait and i hope it comes out in stores too :) i hope so :thinking:

alot of MJ books i what they never have it in stores at all :no: i don't know why :thinking:

Not sure when teh new album come out...just hope it is actually coming out.

Sounds awesome, i loved the first Book!

Can't wait to see the second one!

Back