A Michael swap?

Rhilo

Proud Member
I've seen this happen on other collector forums (non MJ), where swaps are organised and members sign-up.

A minimum value is set (e.g. $20), without the cost of shipping to avoid members getting cheated. The ones that signed up will compile their want list, with items costing the minimum. Members will be randomly partnered - it's not an exchange between two people. For example member A has to send a package to member B, but member A will be receiving their swap item from member C. Want lists will be forwarded to the relevant partner, and a time will be given such as 1 1/2 months to mail your swap partner's package.

Would it be possible to have something like that here?

It sounds a nice idea, but I have seen items (for sale rather than exchange) where people have had very different views about the difference 'condition' can make to the value of an item. And then there is that tricky thing where items can get lost or damaged in the post...bad enough when you have bought it through ebay/ Paypal, but at least you have 'cover' there.

( but I would swap just about anybody - including my own proverbial grandmother - to get a 'Michael'.:cheeky:)

Back