A Michael Jigsaw! weeeeeeeeeee!

N410F.JPG

Fans of the King of Pop will cherish this 500-piece jigsaw puzzle that shows Michael performing at the "What More Can I Give" concert in Washington DC in 2001, which he helped organise to pay tribute to victims of 9/11. Finished puzzle measures 48cm x 48cm.

Very cool puzzle! I would love to get this :)

N410F.JPG

Fans of the King of Pop will cherish this 500-piece jigsaw puzzle that shows Michael performing at the "What More Can I Give" concert in Washington DC in 2001, which he helped organise to pay tribute to victims of 9/11. Finished puzzle measures 48cm x 48cm.

Very cool puzzle! I would love to get this :)
aint it cool ..nice to see this picture of michael being reconised in a product. i love it too. ty Iced T,.. love you loads :D

There's also one of dangerous my mom has made both of them already :D
Dunno if you can open this link though http://www.bol.com/nl/p/speelgoed/p...jackson-dangerous/1004004010211319/index.html
ooh nice . nice. nice .ty for sharing angela .love ya:angel:

Last edited:
aint it cool ..nice to see this picture of michael being reconised in a product. i love it too. ty Iced T,.. love you loads :D

ooh nice . nice. nice .ty for sharing angela .love ya:angel:

Aww love ya too wendijane :)

COOL! I'm loving how it's a recent pic of him too....That's right on...

I also love the Dangerous one! I'd LOVE to have that one...It'd be interesting to put all the pieces of that one together! :D

That could be real interesting indeed :lol:
I'd like to have the Dangerouse one too.

I tried to buy those from Amazon, but they are not shipped to Russia for some reason :(

I am interested in purchasing the Dangerous puzzle. Does anyone know of any other places that sell it? Thanks

Back