A Major shoutout to all the Collectors/Traders of today!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
First of all, before i say anything i wanna say a big thanks to all the people who has been generous enough to share alot of Michael Jackson Videos, concerts and pictures! I Remember the days being apart of fansites such as ''MJUK '' or '' MJNO '', You would go in and see amazing rare videos and the people who uploaded them were genuinley happy for the sake of other people enjoying Michael! It was such a good and beautiful time.

Now, i am ashamed of what has happend to our community! Utterly disgusted! I see people asking for things like '' can someone upload Dangerous Santiago 93 '' and '' can anyone upload Bad tour Marbella ''. Ofcurse someone uploads it because thats what we do, we help one another, but then when you ask other people who are in possesion of rare stuff for atleast a something to share they tell you flat out no! They have the audacity to ask for stuff when they wont even share nothing, nothing! Things like Santiago and Marbella, do you know how rare these things were at one time? People had gone through just uploading it on the internet!
People are so selfish that they trade stuff that has been around for ages for new stuff and wont even share with the community! I dont mean to sound arrogant or anything but damn, when they do that they automaticlly owe us what they got!
Im shaking my damn head at people uploading 5 second snippets of footage just to tease or whatever or people telling other people on youtube to not share the videos cause they own them.. B*** you dont own S***! Michael Jackson does! Everything in here is own by Michael Jackson and his estate, so dont come here telling us we are stealing, if anything youre the one whos stealing!

It saddens me when i look into the multimedia forum.. Its not even about the rare footage or the songs anymore. We are a community that cares and are unselfish and loves to spread happiness peace and unity within our community! It makes me frustrated, really. I guess that was all i wanted to say.

Back