A list of questions, WhO knows..

Ingelief

Proud Member
1. Did Michael knew some fans more personal? Like the fans that were at the staples centre did he speak to them, did he knew some names?

2. What happend to the kid who accused michael in 05 after the trial? He pissed of alot of fans and that are alot of people world wide..

3. La toya said in a interview 20/20 with barbara the kids never met Diana ross, how is this possible? did michael not see Diana in the last ten years orso? you may assume that a good friend is visiting and then meet the kids? how is it then that michael put her name in the will for raising his children after his mother?

4. Do you believe the fans really choose the setlist of this is it?

5. Which songs would be Paris favorite of her father do you think?

6. If im right you see karen faye twice in the this is it, for a glimp, alot of people talked in the movie about the project but never karen, why?

7. What happend with Michael cheeks? in the last years orso

8. Why were the kids after Michaels death revealed? the risk of them being kidnapped is still there right?

9. Althoug he hated to tour, so he said in his private home videos on a so cute way, do you think he was happy to do shows in london?

10. Did Michael after the 05 trial meet children (in hospitals and stuff)again in Europe? or did he closed that subject because of what happend?

11. Did Michael love scary movies? In a interview he said he was to affraid to watch, but Kenny sais in this is it he loved them, when there were talking about thriller

12. Prince and Paris had more time with there father then the youngest, but is there a change that blanket will search for his biological parents because of the whole missing Michael when he is older? Or would he be not allowed to, or is it impossible.

13. In which country you think Michael was the happyest when he lived there?

14. Do you think the children see the people they get to know now? like kai or the securaty or the nanny(s) they grew up with?

15. Do you think the children were concerned like la toya said before michael died? Like la toya said paris said they worked him to much?

16. Did Michael knew that the Spice girls and the backstreet boys were huge a time ago? Did you think he knew there music? Like he spoke to travis about lady gaga?

I hope he is watching us from above, and feels the love we still have for him.

Maybe one of you know some anwers, or have more questions to ad to the list.

To answer some of your questions :)

1. I think Michael did know some of his fans in a more personal way. I've read somewhere that he even invited them in and they could watch a movie or have dinner with him (those were the ones that followed him everywhere - mostly young European women). How I wish I were one of them!

2. That I don't know, but I consider some therapy would have done him good after that...

4. Michael was always in touch with his fans and he knew what they wanted to see and hear.

7. What do you mean? :) He got a bit older. Our cheeks can't have the same firmness throughout our lives.

8. My opinion is that they were old enough to judge for themselves.

9. Michael loved us, the fans, so he must have been happy to do it for us. We saw very well that he put his heart and soul into preparing for those shows.

13. I know Michael loved South Africa a lot. But there were also countries in Europe which he loved to have lived in (especially England, since he had so many devoted fans there).

13. He also said he was very happy when he visited Poland and that he would have loved to live there and he wanted to build another theme park there :)

1.He did know some fans to speak to.
2.I dont know what happened to that boy but I heard that they wrote a book all about it so they got money from it.
3.I dont know:no:
4.Yes because he put a poll out for the fans:yes:
5.Smile:yes:
6.I dont know I didnt see her:no:
7.I dont know:no:
8.They were revealed before his death:yes:
9.Yes but not 50:no:
10.I dont think he gave it up:no:
11.I dont think so but I think he liked to make them:yes:
12.I dont know:no:
13.All of them:yes:
14.Yes but not all of them:no:
15.I dont think that they knew:no:
16.I dont think so:no:

some or thought right??? Maybe you have questions tooo and we can make this a question answere thread ;)

As far as question 10 goes, he wanted to, but was advised by those close to him, that it would be a bad look if the tabloids ever got hold of it.

#12. I'm sure each and everyone of those children are 100% confident in who their father is, that's all I'll say on the matter.

if he liked england why did he live in ireland then? And in bahrein?

Ok, I should have said "The United Kingdom" :)

Well, the fact that he lived in Ireland and Bahrain might have been more by chance rather than choice. Plus, in Bahrain, he could blend in more easily (wearing their clothes).

1. I've heard this was true but to what extent I do not know for sure. I believe they're often referred to as "follower fans". How personal things were I have no idea.

2. No idea but apparently after Michael passed a lot of fans "attacked" his/his brothers facebook and either him/his brother apparently said on facebook that they maintained they were telling the truth and didn't admit to lying.

3. No idea on this one I'm afraid but like you I kind of assume they must have met at some point if he had her as an appointed guardian in his will but I'm not sure.

4. Yes like he said "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear"

5. I don't know, maybe she'll say someday :)

6. Maybe she was edited out lol

7. He was 50 so I imagine this was through ageing. I know some people say he had implants but I'm not so sure, as far as I remember he only confirmed having surgery on his nose.

8. I assume they made this decision themselves, same as they made the decision to attend school. They were seen without masks not long prior to his passing as well.

9. I HOPE so, I do not know for sure :(

10. He did a lot of charity work without the media attention so it's possible but I know he withdrew in general so either is possible.

11. Maybe he liked certain ones but not others.

12. Well Michael stated he is the biological father of Blanket so I don't think we have the right to question it, as for his biological mother it seems it was a surrogate who probably does not even know who she was a surrogate for so I'm guessing not.

13. I heard he loved Canada and was thinking of living there.

14. Not sure.

15. I guess we'll never know unless they say so themselves or if someone speaks on behalf of them in the trial.

16. I'm guessing he probably did

Hope I was of some help, sorry I couldn't be of more.

But althoug he said i performing the songs my fans wanna hear.. i found the list very similur to other concerts list so im not convinced that is what happend. I mean alot of fans here would prefer other songs, like maybe speechless who is it.. etc

I dont know but i never seen a face without cheeks the bone structure is not like that.. i dont get it..

I really hope his children have seen him enough to be kind caring etc.. i really hope they will be..

Also you have to admit right after his passing they were in the open in the public without masks i hope they know what there doing.. its an evil world... :S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. i dont know but i would think michael did get close to some of his fans because he loves his fans

2. if its jordie chandler ur talking about,he moved and changed his name by law(i would kill him if i saw him and many others would)

3. i wouldnt listen to what la toya says,i dont like her to be honest,she lives off of michaels fame.i would think his kids have met diana

4.i suppose they chose the most popular songs for this is it

5. paris would propbaly like all his music..i dont know

6.karen was make up artist

7. what do u mean what happend to his cheeks lol?nothing happend..if something did then thats his personal things

8. this i dont know,i also dont know why janet was laughing at the funeral,this makes me think he is still alive....i dont know

9. he obviously loves to perform but its the touring which is stressful.the london concerts he wanted to do 10 and then they raised them to 50 over night!!

10. michael continued to help children across the world even after the allegations.why should he stop because of some lies?

11. i dont know

12. i dont know

13. i beleive UK was michaels best country to stay or visit

14.yes

15. dont listen to la toya

16. michael has been in music industry all his life,he must have an idea whos in the business

Back