A human speaks

souldreamer7

Proud Member
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WUWuB6Hwgc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WUWuB6Hwgc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Reactions: Nar
jeez..that guy is annoying..I thought he was gonna like explode at the end...:bugeyed:

wonder what he wants with this video

I also wonder howmany takes it took to make this crap video haha

I actually understood most of this video log.
And I also agree with most of it. It's his opinion mind you, but it has a lot of heart and a good reminder of certain things revolving around morals and whats right and fair.

Dream world or not, the purpose of these statements made were pretty clear.
Sometimes it's ok to listen and try to understand when a person is really trying to reach out and not assume everyone is just trying to make him or herself famous or the center of morality.
Human psychology is pretty crazy and severely deep.
If everyone on this planet gave up on morality, regardless of what examples they express in their personal lives (off camera) everything that made us beautiful as human beings, would be completely lost.

It's like Souldreamer titled the topic. A human speaks.

But it's too bad no one seems to care to notice it.
Netbashing is a new sport.

A damn shame buds...

Last edited:
I was called the n word today by a granny I pity on her

I agree with him completely though

I was called the n word today by a granny I pity on her

I agree with him completely though

Old people: they're either really really nice or really really mean. I've noticed there's usually not much in between.

Old people: they're either really really nice or really really mean. I've noticed there's usually not much in between.

Same here and I also was telling him to shut up. Even though I do agree with him.

I am also sorry you got called the N word twinklEE.

A human speaks.... the truth. IMO.

@twinklEE: sorry to hear that :(

That's pretty messed up. I'm sorry you got called that today. :(
Stay strong.

Thank you all :flowers:
It didnt upset me.. I just figured she was an old woman struggling with the world as her believes arent really something to be proud of nowadays. I just smiled & wished her nice day (Im working at a gas station during my vacation)

Grand Master, I agree with you thats really how they are :(

Back