A "Hold My Hand" Project..Maybe...?

gLOVE

Proud Member
I was trying to explain the meaning of the song Hold My Hand to this younger person right.. I was saying it could be a song for people who are having difficulties in life etc...
Then the kid said to me "so why are they just singing about it, why aren't they actually going out there and doing somthing for them?"... Thats a very good point I thought. :scratch:lol....

That when I had a brief thought that Mike & Akon may have something more up their sleeves for this song!! :wild:

It could be something similar to the We are the World / Heal the World project kind of thing.... It would make sence.. Since this sounds like a very inspirational & moving song to make ppl want to get involved and help out someone in need dont you think?

MJ & AKON are both hugely influential artists. And if yall remember in that ralphige prank call thing Mike was saying, to the guy he thought was Akon, that they both need to make use of their celebrity status and do something good for the world...

This could also explain why Akon was to annoyed to have this song leaked before anything official was announced... If they wanted a big project to come out with it.. :yes:

Well this is just somthing I've been thinking... I could be completely wrong too..lol.. What do yall think?

Woaah :eek:
You can have something there..
And this is a pretty good song to raise awareness of something to have people help.
Hmm, interesting. :yes:

I was trying to explain the meaning of the song Hold My Hand to this younger person right.. I was saying it could be a song for people who are having difficulties in life etc...
Then the kid said to me "so why are they just singing about it, why aren't they actually going out there and doing somthing for them?"... Thats a very good point I thought. :scratch:lol....

That when I had a brief thought that Mike & Akon may have something more up their sleeves for this song!! :wild:

It could be something similar to the We are the World / Heal the World project kind of thing.... It would make sence.. Since this sounds like a very inspirational & moving song to make ppl want to get involved and help out someone in need dont you think?

MJ & AKON are both hugely influential artists. And if yall remember in that ralphige prank call thing Mike was saying, to the guy he thought was Akon, that they both need to make use of their celebrity status and do something good for the world...

This could also explain why Akon was to annoyed to have this song leaked before anything official was announced... If they wanted a big project to come out with it.. :yes:

Well this is just somthing I've been thinking... I could be completely wrong too..lol.. What do yall think?

I don't know. Maybe the project is just to get Michael married. So that's a pr song for that.

How about a project to get the man in the mirror to do something himself instead of looking to Mr jackson to do it? Remember he tried to do his bit and the powers that be turned it against him. maybe it is time for him to do for himself and his children now.,

a human interest project to co-incide with the single would be MICHAELTASTIC !!

Yes, there are no actual reason why shouldn't Michael do even thousands of "world healing" songs if he wants to. It's purely in his heart, it's not pretending.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited some of the posts and some got deleted. The prank call video is banned from MJJC, so the video was removed.
And the discussion about the call is :eek:fftopic:

Oh apparently the song is gona be on MJ's and Akon's albums!

This makes it more interesting! :cheeky:

Back