A girl in a club in Manchester last night...

Yeezy

Proud Member
This is probably the saddest thread Im about to make. Not as in like "cry" sad either. lol

I was in an indie club last night called 5th Avenue and a girl saw that I had an MJ shirt on. She was gorgeous. And I never have actually met a girl that was gorgeous AND crazy about MJ haha. I was like I had 2 tickets to go see him. She was like I had 5. I was like I cried for 3 days when he died she was like I cried for a week. lol
Before I ever really got to speak to her properly her mates pulled her away and was like she has a boyfriend. I was like okaayy. Should of asked her, her name or if she was on MJJC at least haha.

Never mind.

Last edited:
Aww too bad she wasn't single. You'll find another girl who's gorgeous and MJ fan I'm sure :)

Oh maybe she will see this thread and it will be like fate oh that would be so cool :bounce: Sorry i am a hopeless romantic ha ha :heart: Bless you though!
:lol:

aawww, that's a cute story! I would love to meet a guy who would also be an MJ fan, lol

That's cute. lol. Maybe she really is somewhere around here at MJJC and she'll find your post. That would be cool. lol :)
That sucks though, too bad she wasn't single. I'm sure there are plently of lovely, single, female Michael fans out there. ;)

Haha , how can the girls here not get slightly bothered "Only girl that's Gorgeous and crazy about MJ"
lol, well I'm sure he meant in real life, because there are some beautiful girls on this site. :wub:

cute story..:)...I hope that you find her here at MJJC... She only cried for a week?....I am still crying..:(

Ohhhh girl friends can be silly sometimes and drag you away from guys, perhaps they wanted her to themselves that night.

You go to 5th Av regularly?

You go to 5th Av regularly?

Yeah I go pretty often.

And I aint guna be lookin round the board to find a girlfriend lmao Im not that sad tbh. I aint tryna find her for her to be my girlfriend. Was just sharing a story thats all. Sayin I should of asked if she was on here was just lil joke. :)

This is probably the saddest thread Im about to make. Not as in like "cry" sad either. lol

I was in an indie club last night called 5th Avenue and a girl saw that I had an MJ shirt on. She was gorgeous. And I never have actually met a girl that was gorgeous AND crazy about MJ haha. I was like I had 2 tickets to go see him. She was like I had 5. I was like I cried for 3 days when he died she was like I cried for a week. lol
Before I ever really got to speak to her properly her mates pulled her away and was like she has a boyfriend. I was like okaayy. Should of asked her, her name or if she was on MJJC at least haha.

Never mind.

i Might Have known her... :)
know a few pretty female fans

where bout you live anyway? IN manchester?

Back