A gift of love…THANKYOU MICHAEL!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
Today is a beautiful day not only for the blessed King of Pop and his millions of loyal, dedicated, loving fans but also for the whole world because Mr. Michael Jackson is a beautiful blessing from God to the world! When its someone’s birthday and they receive good wishes and blessings from others they thank their well-wishers. Today is Michael’s birthday and he’s receiving best wishes, love and blessings from everywhere J, even from much of the international media! and of course from the largest fan community in the worldJ! He’s thanking us, but I’m sure that we are thanking him more! For being born, for being so beautiful, for blessing us with his talent and for making such a glorious mark in the world forever! As I write this I have tears of joy, gratitude and bliss in my eyes. Not only today, but since the moment Michael entered my life almost two decades ago, I’ve been thanking him and God for blessing me and the world through, with and as Michael Jackson!
I’m sure the coming years and the new dazzling Michael Jackson era to dawn will bring greater glory, power, success, more awards, rewards, records and some more extraordinary, brilliant, awe-inspiring accomplishments to Mr. Michael Jackson-the one and only King of all music and entertainment!!!

Last edited:
Lovely poem Ankita, Michael really has touched so many in so many different ways. When I'm having a bad day I always think of the things that Michael has risen above yet still has love for everyone and suddenly my bad day is not so bad after all. :flowers:

That is truly beautiful Ankita.
God bless Michael, and God bless you too, dear Ankita.

[scroll]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael Jackson l Love you most.
:beer:
[/scroll]
Happy birthday Michael Jackson
You make this day so bright and shine, Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night ,You are the moon .That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, you are a good inspiration for all this world.
We will love you and support you forever till the end of life.​

s46lvc.jpg

http://mjmaroc.forums-actifs.net/news-f6/happy-bithday-michael-lackson-t623.htm

Back