A funny story from a fan!

Stranger

Proud Member
Hi guys..I've been tutoring this 6 year old boy for a good few months and just yesterday I was asking him about the types of things he likes, e.g. sweets, games etc..

Anyway I asked, what singer do you like? He was stumped (note: I dont think he listens to much pop music ..he's still into the whole cartoons, disney etc..)

Then he said, "I like the really really cool singers, like rock singers"

So I said "Oh yeah, like who?"

He said "Michael Jackson..he's wicked!!! (as in great)

So I was kinda suprised, so I asked him which songs he likes..but he didnt know any. So I said "what about Thriller?" (since thats the one everyone knows). Yet, he hadnt heard of it!

So I was thinking, how can MJ be his favourite singer if he's never heard any songs lol..so I asked him if it was the dancing he liked...the poor boy looked confused as hell, so I said "Can you do the moonwalk?"

He said "what's that?"

So I left it at that. But the hilariuos thing is he loves MJ, yet he doesnt know him as a singer or a dancer lol :D

Aww :D
Thats like my grandma she loves Heal The World but she can't speak or understand english very well, so when she sings it outloud its like ; "WEEL DE WOORLD, MAKE IT A BETTAH PLAIIIS" :lol: Its so cute..

Hi guys..I've been tutoring this 6 year old boy for a good few months and just yesterday I was asking him about the types of things he likes, e.g. sweets, games etc..

Anyway I asked, what singer do you like? He was stumped (note: I dont think he listens to much pop music ..he's still into the whole cartoons, disney etc..)

So I was kinda suprised, so I asked him which songs he likes..but he didnt know any. So I said "what about Thriller?" (since thats the one everyone knows). Yet, he hadnt heard of it!

So I was thinking, how can MJ be his favourite singer if he's never heard any songs lol..so I asked him if it was the dancing he liked...the poor boy looked confused as hell, so I said "Can you do the moonwalk?"

He said "what's that?"

So I left it at that. But the hilariuos thing is he loves MJ, yet he doesnt know him as a singer or a dancer lol :D

This kid's momma must look at or have Michael's pic's laying around and the boy knows him from those pics!, lol. Momma must be like me; drooling over his gorgeous pictures all the time!

aww you needa tutor him on his MJ ish :yes: Help a child understand why he likes the King of Pop :)

OMG SO CUTE!!

I agree with MJJChichi ... tutor him on MJ!!
Show him, first, the Billie Jean performance in Motown 25 and then Thriller and then rest of the vids hehe !!

^_^

and report back :p
lol

oh wow great story...he must know the man (or his name) from his parents or from an other kid...i'm pretty sure he knows his music if you would play it for him

lol..i cant tutor him on MJ!! what will his parents say? Im supposed to be helping him with his reading lol

i guess he's just seen his performances or videos, but cant identify any particular song or dance move...

lol..i cant tutor him on MJ!! what will his parents say? Im supposed to be helping him with his reading lol

i guess he's just seen his performances or videos, but cant identify any particular song or dance move...

LOL maybe you can just softly play his music in the background hahaha ^_^

Its always sweet to see young kids liking MJ. Here's a little story:

I was watching TV last night, and they have this show in which they bring in little kids and interview them...sorta to get inside their little world; only they don't treat them like kids, I mean is not a kids show, but young adults relating and understanding kids. its really cute so I always watch.

Anyway, so they had this six y/o girl, and the guy interviewing her said, that at her young age she was a huge fanatic of someone, but not Barney or any other kid character, not even Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers but of Michael Jackson, and she said 'YES', so he asked her why, and she said that she just loved how he danced and how he dressed... The guys just said that she had great taste.

It was really cute to watch her, it's been a while since I saw a little kid talking about him.

It's a lot like my son, he's also 6 (almost 7). He can't mention any of Mike's songs, but he just loves him. He always tells his friends about him and that he's the most famous man in the world!!! He loves to watch the private home movies where Mike gets pushed in the pool....he just laughs soooo hard!!!

You could always teach him to 'read' the lyrics of some of his songs :lol:

lmaooo. That's probably the cutest thing I have heard :lol:

That 3 year old boy who got murdered in 1993 (James Bulger) was also a mj fan (supposedly) I remember watching a documentary about it and his mum was saying all sorts of things about how he would always dance to DSTYGE and adores mj. :)

It always puts a smile on my face to know that such young children are fans too. :D

He said "what's that?"

thats a great story lol soo sweet! but excuse me lol i know a certain someone who likes pop music and also likes cartoons and Disney..... if you know who i mean.....?!

He said "what's that?"

Maybe he just saw him do the press conference, or he saw the commercial that was on ITV.. wow that is really cool... :clapping:

Back