a friend of mine 2yr niece is a huge mj fan

billyworld99

Proud Member
she was kind enough to share her story with us on mj's offical website
For the past few months or so I would usually show music videos, I'm sorry short films and live performances and other stuff to my now 4 month old niece Markaylah, mostly music videos of Michael. A few minutes ago, we were watching the Jam performance for the Dangerous concert live in Buchacrest and she was smiling and moving around on my lap. So then I started it over, same reaction. So I put on the Smooth Criminal perfomance from the same concert and she loved it! I'm so proud! Earlier I put on a Beyonce live performance and she watched it but she didn't react the same way as she did when she saw MJ. Then her mother came and was talking to her but no matter what her mother said she could not get her eyes off of Michael! I think that the Jam performance live from Buchaest is her favourite performance (so far ). I've taught my baby girl well!
. I was wanting to watch the HIStory Tour, but she had the big screen locked down with her Barney, so I began watching it on my computer. Never in my life would I have expected that a NOW 2yr old would STOP watching Barney for Michael Jackson!

She immediately put ran her little butt over to me and put her arms out to be lifted into tia's(auntie) lap...and there she sat with me...not to be bother by ANYBODY...watching Michael "Jaj-skon"!

It will be wonderful for them to grow up with such respect for Michael and share his music with their peers. Yes, he does have the way of inspiring children. I think they are drawn to his honesty and can sense his truth.

Bless the Children!

Awww cute, I love these kind of stories :wub: My nephews (5 and 2) are the same way haha, only they like the "Leave Me Alone" video (I think it's because of all the animated stuff), they always bug me to play it when I'm babysitting them :p

Pretty story. Thank you for sharing.
Children with their innocence they tell the truth, they recognize feelings they feel when people are true.
May God bless the children and adults take better care of them. We should all keep the child inside us alive ....
When I have kids, I hope to share moments like this, my children with me enjoying the music of Michael.

WOOOW!!! Thankyou so much for sharing this beautiful story! Hugs, kisses and all my L.O.V.E. to the little darling!:)
I especially love this part :)-

Earlier I put on a Beyonce live performance and she watched it but she didn't react the same way as she did when she saw MJ !

:clap::flowers::jump:

Never in my life would I have expected that a NOW 2yr old would STOP watching Barney for Michael Jackson!

She immediately put ran her little butt over to me and put her arms out to be lifted into tia's(auntie) lap...and there she sat with me...not to be bother by ANYBODY...watching Michael "Jaj-skon"!

It will be wonderful for them to grow up with such respect for Michael and share his music with their peers. Yes, he does have the way of inspiring children. I think they are drawn to his honesty and can sense his truth.

Bless the Children!

Amen:flowers:

Back