A final prayer

Stranger

Proud Member
Please guys I know how hard this day is going to be and I know how hard we've found these past 12 days, but I just want to say one thing.

We prayed throughout Michael's life to protect him from all the terrible things that have happened to him. We prayed that justice would be served during the trial, we prayed for his health, his success, his happiness etc..

Let's say a final prayer together for him and his children. Let's pray that the funeral and memorial go exactly to plan, that nothing goes wrong, that it will be exactly as Michael would have wanted.

Lets pray that finally, the world will see that he is the most loved person to ever live in our lifetimes. He deserves nothing less after he sacrificed himself for the world.

Let's pray that this is the biggest and most special memorial there ever was and let's pray the children remain strong and survive to become the adults Michael would have wanted them to.

Let's pray that Michael's legacy is that of no other. Lets pray that his art and beautiful personality and soul live forever.

Michael wanted immortality. Let's pray his final wish will be granted.

Thank you

Back