A few things about MJ

I was wondering about several things...

1- Why are people saying the Dangerous tour was 50-50...meaning that 50% was lipsynched and 50% was sung live?

I just watched the Dangerous Bucarest dvd, and he actually sings practically every song himself...except for Thriller,B&W,Heal the world and Man in the mirror....correct me if i'm wrong...but i just didn't notice any lipsynching., except for those few.

I was never aware of this before, probably because when i watched it..i just didn't pay any attention to it.

Or do fans mean other Dangerous concerts in other countries were he maybe DID lipsynch to the songs he sung at Bucarest? Cause i don't know anything about that.

2- How come Mike can be so incredibly shy and acting all different compared to when you see him at ...well...the Dangerous concert?
Near the end when he's letting the fans know who all the band-members are, and the way he acts towards them...is just so cool and totally NOT shy, lol. That fist he shows to the black bandmember is awesome too.

That's really something that i've noticed...how the dude can be so fearless and unshy and all of that during his shows. Probably because he's in his element during those shows...and maybe he doesn't like the award shows so much, and the speeches.

3- I always thought it was MJ himself that jetpacked out of there during Dangerous tour, but a good friend of mine said , that it's no way MJ. I never paid any attention to it...but now that i watched it again...the box that they have there at the end is unnessecary....it's not needed for anything...other than having Mike being carried outta there in it :p.

4- It's such a shame that the HIStory tour was basically 0% live....when he can sound so awesome. Sure..his voice couldn't really keep up during some songs at the Dangerous tour...like Human Nature, and WBSS....but at least it was 100% live:(

sorry for being a little out of topic but,

omg is he lipsyncing? ...... not cool Michael.. :no:

but I think I know the reason why he's doing it. As a singer myself I know that it's actually nearly impossible to hit the notes perfectly and make it sound GOOD when you're jumping around and doing rough dancing. Also soft songs like You Are Not Alone Human Nature can be really difficult to sing when you're heart is pumping like crazy because you where running around the stage at the last number.

And i think you thought very correctly about why he's not shy on stage. I think when Michael goes on stage he's behaving like "Michael Jackson - The King of Pop". He sort of takes on a role of being himself. That makes him feel less vulnerable. AND - he's with us: he's fans :) I think that makes a difference too..

sorry for being a little out of topic but,

omg is he lipsyncing? ...... not cool Michael.. :no:

but I think I know the reason why he's doing it. As a singer myself I know that it's actually nearly impossible to hit the notes perfectly and make it sound GOOD when you're jumping around and doing rough dancing. Also soft songs like You Are Not Alone Human Nature can be really difficult to sing when you're heart is pumping like crazy because you where running around the stage at the last number.

And i think you thought very correctly about why he's not shy on stage. I think when Michael goes on stage he's behaving like "Michael Jackson - The King of Pop". He sort of takes on a role of being himself. That makes him feel less vulnerable. AND - he's with us: he's fans :) I think that makes a difference too..

Yes, actually during his very first Billie Jean performance he lipsynched..he however sung alotta songs live during the Bad tour, and during the Dangerous tour (on the bucarest dvd, that is, dunno about the other countries) he sung most songs live.

HIStory tour however was practically lipsynched completely....

On the Bucharest dvd, it looks as though MJ is lypsyncing to Jam & Smooth Criminal? Correct me if i'm wrong, but it sounds exactly like the CD versions.

I don't see the problem with him deciding to lip-synch. I mean, the guy is dancing up a storm...come on...he doesn't have superman lungs. Leave him be :rolleyes:

I don't see the problem with him deciding to lip-synch. I mean, the guy is dancing up a storm...come on...he doesn't have superman lungs. Leave him be :rolleyes:

yea but still. I want to hear he's real voice:heart:

why does he lip-synch?

i'm sorry but i'm finding this a bit hard to believe. I thought he was a genious? a superstar? the BEST vocalist/live act to have ever stepped on this earth?

:rofl:

Back