A few NEW TV Alerts tonight for July 13

CindyRilla

Proud Member
I thought to post these as they are new original airdates of July 13 2009 (times below are Pacific and channels that I record from..)

Entertainment Tonight
Unseen Michael Jackson concerts; singer Britney Spears in Paris. Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel KOIN(945) Airdate Monday, July 13
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM (30 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Talk / Entertainment Original Air Date July 13, 2009
shim.gif
HostMary Hart
Mark Steines

---
EXTRA
The custody battle for singer Michael Jackson's children; Jillian Harris (``The Bachelorette''). Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel KOIN(945) Airdate Monday, July 13
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM (30 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Talk / Newsmagazine / Entertainment Original Air Date July 13, 2009
shim.gif
GuestJillian Harris
shim.gif
HostMario López
shim.gif

---

Access Hollywood
A custody hearing concerning singer Michael Jackson's children. Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel KPTV(948) Airdate Monday, July 13
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM (30 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Talk / Newsmagazine / Entertainment Original Air Date July 13, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Tue Jul 14 12:30 AM KPTV (948 )
Tue Jul 14 12:30 AM KPTV (012 )
shim.gif
AnchorBilly Bush
Nancy O'Dell
shim.gif
Executive ProducerRob Silverstein

--

---

tonight as for the last couple of nights I am staying away from most news about Michael....unless they are tributes....

tried of the crap....its good to walk away and clear your head....staying away from MJ news until the toxicology report....just sticking to the "music"

tonight as for the last couple of nights I am staying away from most news about Michael....unless they are tributes....

tried of the crap....its good to walk away and clear your head....staying away from MJ news until the toxicology report....just sticking to the "music"

Yea, I understand what you mean.. then be sure to mark your calendar for JULY 26th

I just want to know what's going on with the kids.. Watching Entertainment Tonight right now and the negotiations are still ongoing between KATHERINE (NOT Joe) and Debbie Rowe regarding Paris and Prince.

They also reported that the night before the memorial, Paris wrapped half a heart and set it with Michael. And she said she will wear the other half forever...

they gonna show the bull s**t on Entertainment Tonight tomorrow.some people do any thing for money.Shame on them.

Rasta! They are playing a clip of MICHAEL when he was on THE DATING Game! TOOOO cute!

I saw that too! Michael was so adorable and would laugh at the passionate answers the little girls would give to his questions.

Azja Pryor was actually on Access Hollywood tonight talking about that open letter that she wrote to the Arvizos. Thank goodness that this is getting some coverage. Two things that bothered me though. AH didn't give a web address to where people could read the whole letter. They barely went through it during the interview. Then after the interview Billy Bush and Nancy O'Dell said something along the lines of 'I guess we'll never know the truth. There are some people that believe that Michael didn't do it 100% and others that believe he did do it 100%.' I wanted to say those people are the ignorant people or the people trying to extort money from him or from other outlets that want his 'inner circle' to talk sh*t about him.

After watching ET, Insider and one other I came here right away. I'm LIVID!! I'm so disappointed in the CRAP that ET said about Michael AND the new book that's out about him.

They are all so hungry for a story that they'll serve up crap. I refuse to eat it. How dare they do this to him AND the rest of his family now.

They sure got a slinger in on LaToya and that really ticked me off.

It's really hard to be good when this BS is being thrown at someone you love. I don't know how Michael did it. I don't know how he could stand the lies. I'm not going to "tune in" to any of these shows any longer because it just makes me fume and want to say nasty things to the people wiping their feet on him - again. SHAME on Mary Hart and the rest for taking part in it just to continue to make a buck!

That's why I don't watch it. I don't have an opinion because I am completely oblivious to what's going on. Instead of watching the crap, I'm having a dance party just my best friend and I at midnight. She doesn't even like him, she just likes some of his songs. Ha-ha. Totally going to sweat for M.J tonight :) God knows he would have been busting his ass at the show.

I don't like "Entertainment Tonight" because they always have Diane Demon on there as a so-called MJ expert!

And that's why we have people like Jon Stewart and Joel McHale to put them in their place so if you are mad at the media I highly recommend you visit this thread so you can laugh at those idiots. It'll make you feel better http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67600

Thank you for this; I'll have to listen when I get home from work.

I woked up angry after dreaming about the crap they said about him last night. I know as just one person that I can't do anything about this but I feel ready to go on a rampage.

Back