A couple of things...(totally random)

ilmjj

Proud Member
A WEEK To REMEMBER

1.Sophie(Sophielo)
I am monumentally sorry for taking my frustration out on you. I am sure it is not in your job description to put up with the temper tantrums of members. Please forgive me. Love, Susan

2. I don't remember what thread I was in when I had my melt down but to that member who I snapped at I sincerely apologize to you.

3. I was walking out of Best Buy last night with my copy of Vision when my phone rings. It is a very dear friend who I have sadly lost touch with. She moved out of state and we drifted apart. I know it happens but it makes me sad.
Anyway she had just heard HMH on the radio and she said it reminded her of me. We both cried! She told me how much she loved me and I told her "I love you more" (where have I heard that before?!)

4. Speaking of Vision... I loved it. After watching "another part of me" though it makes me want to beg the estate to release a dvd of one of Michaels tours.
People outside the fan community need to see how incredibly awesome this lovely man is.
5. To the staff of MJJC. Thank you for maintaining boundaries during this "state of emergency" It certainly didn't bring out the best in us.
The few times I popped on to other MJ boards I couldn't believe how out of control they appeared to be. I imagine there are quite a few hurt feelings!

So again, thank you for your hard work

Well I am off. I am leaving Chicago today for my parents home in Champaign, Illinois to celebrate Thanksgiving with my wonderful family.
And when I reflect on all the things I am thankful for in my life, my Michael Jackson family will definitely be included.

Much love to all:wub:

Back