A childs view on Smooth Criminal

MIST

Proud Member
TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

Isaac sits glued to Youtube and have just looked at Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal for the umpteenth time.

"Dad?"

"Mmm ..."

"If you were a girl and could choose to be with yourself - Louis, that is - or with Michael Jackson, who would you choose?"

"Oops," I laugh, "it was a difficult question. I do not really know. "

"Yes, but you must choose!"

"But I probably have no desire to be with any of us."

"If you had to choose, then?" He became more and more eager

"Okay then ... probably I would take ... Louis."

"What!? Are you crazy? Would you go out with yourself instead of Michael Jackson? "Isaac looks at me like I had lost his mind.

"Do not misunderstand me right," I continue. "I don´t think Louis is better than Michael - because I do not. It's just that ... maybe you could live more 'normal' life.

"What do you mean normal?" Wonder Isaac.

"Yes, that is ... how do you think it is to live with Michael Jackson anyway?"

"It's songing," he smiles.

"Songing?"

"And dancing," he adds as he slides across the floor in a moon-walk.

"So you think that a life with Mr. Jackson is singing and dancing all day?

"Yes, that's it!" He answers. "What did you expect?"

I raise the eyebrows and pretend that I understand. "Yeah, okay ... but why did not you say so before? Maybe I should change my answer then? "

"Yes, Dad, that you really should!"

Both me and Isaac laughs briefly. Then I turn the interesting conversation, "But seriously, Isaac, where do you think Michael Jackson is now?"

"In heaven, of course!"

"I see. And what is he doing there? "

"Right now, he has a concert for God?"

"Yes ... of course! Which song do you think God is most eager to listen to then? "

"But, Dad! You know that? "

"Uh ... do I?"

"Smooth Criminal, of course!

"Ha, ha ... mmm ... it's certainly a clear favorite up there."

Give it all, MJ! We will miss you. Really....

http://herrey.wordpress.com/2009/07/22/michael-jackson/

That is just the best.

"what song do you think God is most eager to hear?"
"Smooth Criminal, ofcause"
^ as if it wasn't hilarious already before this comment?

Thanks for sharing the laugh

Michael always knew that children were wise beyond their years. :yes: Yay Isaac!

If you click on the link in the first post and scroll down you can see the boys had found Michael´s handprints

There are a picture here when Michael made them
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tYdQS0tFI5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Father Lois won Eurovision songcontest 1984 together with his brothers.
The song was called diggiloo diggiley.
Several years after we got a musicprogram on tv called Diggiloo where artists compete against each other in knowing songs and artists
Then we got a summertour called Diggiloo with some artists together
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EeszXAMKdc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You can see it´s the beginning of July 2009
In the beginning he says we develop our warmth and love for each other and for Michael Jackson,are you with us.
In one comment i can read" it was raining a lot in the beginning of watw but during the song the rain stopped and the sun began to shine.It was like a sign from above and I who say it am atheist".

I wanted to show that everything(almost) is connected.
I hadn´t seen the tribute they made in Diggiloo earlier but I found it was emotional to watch

Back