A Candle For Michael

Reeta

Proud Member
It's a tradition to visit the cemetary on Christmas Eve and this year was no exception. First me and mom left candles to my daddy's grave and then we walked into a place where you can leave candles for people who's been buried elsewhere and you can't visit their graves on Christmas Eve. While mom left a candle for my grandma and grandpa (her parents) I lighted and left a candle for Michael.

Here's a couple of photos I took :)

joulukynttila003.jpg

joulukynttila002.jpg

joulukynttila001.jpg

Beautiful.
I went to church too and I thought I should lit a candle for Michael in a place for candles inside the church . There was so many and I didn´t find place for it but I have a candle outside my house.

Wonderful! The pictures are so beautiful. :)
I just spent a while last night looking out of the window remembering Michael and wondering how his children are doing.. I hope they did celebrate Christmas because with their Daddy still alive they would have had.

The whole cemetary looked very beautiful as it was already so dark, the ground was covered with white snow and there were so many candles left to burn everywhere. The place (in photos I posted above) where I left the candle for Michael was breathtaking because of so many candles burning next to each others :)

Lovely, Reeta! I didn't go to the cemetary to light candles this year. I woke up on Christmas Eve and thought how Michael isn't here to celebrate with his children... :cry:

Back