A Billie Jean Q

michael4eva

Proud Member
So i heard kenny say mj did a sort of improvised, briefer performance of bj that was amazing..whatever that may be

But here is my query, did he dress in the full gear? The only footage we see so far is in a blue shirt...He will def have the hat no matter but He must have been in the bj gear for one night or more...My reason? On the poster there is a mj pose when he puts the hat on in the bj jacket..Even though there has not been footage he must have worn it because it he did not, that image on the poster is fake

Just had to say that

So i heard kenny say mj did a sort of improvised, briefer performance of bj that was amazing..whatever that may be

But here is my query, did he dress in the full gear? The only footage we see so far is in a blue shirt...He will def have the hat no matter but He must have been in the bj gear for one night or more...My reason? On the poster there is a mj pose when he puts the hat on in the bj jacket..Even though there has not been footage he must have worn it because it he did not, that image on the poster is fake

Just had to say that

as in the one full of the crystals that light up?

they're probably saving that footage for the movie

Can't give too much away especially when it comes to Billie Jean ;)

Did you guys not see that video of the outfit??? The jacket and pants lit up, massive sparkle effect, was incredible! Whether MJ wore it or not in rehearsals though... :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have asked myself why not featured in the trailer Michael rehearsing "Billie Jean"...

i think they have actually shown very very very little from the final rehearsal/ dress rehearsal in any of the clips we have seen so far, i think they are saving the best bits for the concert, like there is supposed to be this incredible performance of thriller, which we have seen non of yet, except that little bit which im guessing is from an earlier rehearsal

Ok i am now getting those tingly feelings that i get in anticipation for something big...

We are A WEEK AWAY!!!!!!....It still break my heart I am saying this over a fiilm and not beginning of a tour

But hearing about certain things that thankfully have not been released in clips is getting me so excited about seeing it..

I meant the normal bj outfit..I don't think he wore the newly designed one..But in the poster for tii there is a pic of him in bj costume..It looks newer because his hands looks slightly older

But damnnnn that first viewing will be electric inside there...I hope news channel cover it at that time of night, I am sure they will...EVEN THE US ONES! LOL

Ok i am now getting those tingly feelings that i get in anticipation for something big...

We are A WEEK AWAY!!!!!!....It still break my heart I am saying this over a fiilm and not beginning of a tour

But hearing about certain things that thankfully have not been released in clips is getting me so excited about seeing it..

I meant the normal bj outfit..I don't think he wore the newly designed one..But in the poster for tii there is a pic of him in bj costume..It looks newer because his hands looks slightly older

But damnnnn that first viewing will be electric inside there...I hope news channel cover it at that time of night, I am sure they will...EVEN THE US ONES! LOL

i just zoomed the poster up to huge size, and looked closely at the BJ image, it looks like they are stiched on crystals, as they seem more round than say just normal sequins, im just speculating though, or perhaps dreaming is the more appropriate term

i think they have actually shown very very very little from the final rehearsal/ dress rehearsal in any of the clips we have seen so far, i think they are saving the best bits for the concert, like there is supposed to be this incredible performance of thriller, which we have seen non of yet, except that little bit which im guessing is from an earlier rehearsal

Wow! I already think they are releasing many things about the movie. lol! For example, here in Brazil I will attend on October 28.

Probably there will have already seen several clips from the movie on You Tube. lol! :yes:

But I still miss it strange and I have not shown rehearsing Michael of "Billie Jean"... is the most important moment! lol!:wild::wild::wild:

Did you guys not see that video of the outfit??? The jacket and pants lit up, massive sparkle effect, was incredible! Whether MJ wore it or not in rehearsals though... :(

now if you believe karen faye - she says that mj did not want to use the costumes that designer has made, he decided to go with michael bush designs. If this is actually true than that means we will not be seeing those outfits.

now if you believe karen faye - she says that mj did not want to use the costumes that designer has made, he decided to go with michael bush designs. If this is actually true than that means we will not be seeing those outfits.

We won't see those outfits regardless in all likelihood, at least not during the rehearsal footage. We might see him reviewing stuff or trying stuff on, but I doubt any rehearsals were in costume, save for apparently half the smooth criminal outfit.

We won't see those outfits regardless in all likelihood, at least not during the rehearsal footage. We might see him reviewing stuff or trying stuff on, but I doubt any rehearsals were in costume, save for apparently half the smooth criminal outfit.

there is footage of him in full smooth criminal outfit, even one full performance in full costume is better than nothing

Back