'95 Bella Fargas Thanks Michaelfor Liver Transplant

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOUezyjbDvA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOUezyjbDvA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wonder what Farkus is up to nowadays, I'd really love to hear from him again. I cry every time I see this story and must have seen it a million times, Michael was truly one of a kind.

I wonder what Farkus is up to nowadays, I'd really love to hear from him again. I cry every time I see this story and must have seen it a million times, Michael was truly one of a kind.
yes michael certainly was one of a kind,yes i wonder too how farkus is now,

I have never seen this before. It made me cry. Michael made a diffrence in so many people's lives, and look what he got in return.

I am so depressed after seeing this.

I hate you Conrad Murrary! I hope you suffer as much as you caused so many people to suffer.

this is wonderful =) michael inspires us to spread the love and the joy. god bless those who have followed in his footsteps. =) you are all angels

I'm from the same country as him, so I can tell you a little bit. He has been adopted and lives under another name now. He is well and healthy, a young man now. This was only told by the woman who was his doctor at the time as Bela hasn't appeared in public ever since. This doctor told after Michael's death that Michael didn't just promise but delivered, he paid all the costs of the liver transplant and, I think, he even visited Bela in the Netherlands (was it the Netherlands where he was operated? Sorry I don't remember all details well) while he was recovering. The woman had nothing but praise for Michael, saying how humble and genuine he was and that she never believed he was a child molester.

I think what hurts me most with everything that has happened with Michael, is that, he did so much good, and yet, this Conrad has yet to reap what he has sewn for his what he did.

I really wish things were different and that Michael was still here. :(

Back