90's dance music anyone?

analogue

Proud Member
Alot of people make fun of me for liking this kind of music but i don't care cause i think it's awesome. 90's dance music never fails to put me in a good mood and i think that it has a nice summer time feel to it

If i had to choose the best decade for dance music i would definatly choose the 90's. It just had a feel good feeling. to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T5uMcjSyoA

dunno if this counts or not. But many of the remixes done on Mike's music was in the 90's and very "dance" like.

I am kinda obsessing over his remixes at teh moment.

as for some 90's dance classics....
C+C Music factory anyone?

or was that the late 80's?

90's music is also a million times better than 00's dance music. In my opinion 90's dance had some fantastic vocal melody and it was actually danceable.

To me 00's dance music is just really loud and mindless beats. It gives me a headace

90's music is also a million times better than 00's dance music. In my opinion 90's dance had some fantastic vocal melody and it was actually danceable.

To me 00's dance music is just really loud and mindless beats. It gives me a headace
I agree on that one, today's music sucks very much for most parts.

A lot of 90's music still makes me laugh because it's so hilarious (excluding MJ of course!) but yeah not everything sounds so silly.

hehe, yeah.. Eventually I want to buy alot of mp3's for my Ipod that's from the 90's..... I really would like to hear this music again... Gosh, I loved Corona - Rythm of the Night, Culture Beat - Mr. Vain, and Rythm is a Dancer, Be My lover, and sweet dreams

Back