moonstreet

Guests
thats Beverly Hills 90210, the tv series from the early 90's. Did anyone watch it back then? I did , from the very first episode, all the way up to the very end. Now its back on, as 90210, the next generation. Some characters return and babies from the original series are now in High School.

Is anyone watching the new series who has never seen the old series? If so are you hooked yet?

Ive just discovered the original series on dvd, Im on seies 3 right now, its amazing how familar it all still seems. It dosent feel like it was 16 years ago!

first i have read the book (we had 2 of it here) then i watched some series on some German channels, it was nice, but i did not saw all episodes.

(i remember there was an almost life size poster in the German Bravo magazine of Michael and i think on the back of it there was a life size poster of Luke Perry.lol)

I used to watch some of the old episodes when i was a kid, i havent watched any of the newer ones, though it looks interesting

i keep missing the new 90210 episodes..i only watch it because jennie garth (kelly) is on it. nothing beats the original though..iv seen every episode as a teen. im glad i was a teenager at a good era. something about the 90s when it came to great shows. everyone was attractive except tori spelling on the show. and they looked older whereas teens today on shows actually look like teens. haha but the old story lines were great and i still watch the episodes on repeat. i loved brandons and dylans james dean hair. lol they were such a close group of friends. my favorite soap drama.
if you dont have it on dvd or soapnet you can watch full episodes on youtube.com/cbs.

Back