9 months today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleParrot

Proud Member
I don't know if this kind of thread is allowed anymore on this forum but I haven't seen any thread about the fact that today, it's been 9 months since Michael left us.

I know by now I'll never recover from that. I miss him.

I can't talk to anybody about this anymore, first because the non-fans I know will look at me like a crazy person if I tell them how I still feel about this, and fans I know are all in the stupid hoax thing so they are happy hearing about Michael's death and I cannot share the pain with them anymore. And it sucks. And on this forum I think we are encouraged to not look depressed anymore, just show love and hope and smile...uh...

Anyway, today it's been 9 months.

I know exactly how you feel I watch him or listen everyday maybe I'm obsessed. My family thinks that I'm nuts or something but I can't help how I feel about his passing and the situation around it.

Wow... 9 months. Crazy. Sometimes I still can't believe he's gone.

The world is not the same place anymore. I miss him everyday and the hurt hasn't completely gone away yet. I pray he is happy and at peace right now. God Bless his family and everyone who loved/supported him!

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life, can't get no love without sacrifice. If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well. A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told, no hope, or love, or glory. Happy endings gone forever more. I feel as if I'm wastin' and I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, no Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life, but not together.

2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind. Can't get no rest keep walkin' around. If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just carried on

This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.No hope, no love, no glory, no Happy Ending.
(Mika: Happy ending)
:')

i don't know if this kind of thread is allowed anymore on this forum but i haven't seen any thread about the fact that today, it's been 9 months since michael left us.

I know by now i'll never recover from that. I miss him.

I can't talk to anybody about this anymore, first because the non-fans i know will look at me like a crazy person if i tell them how i still feel about this, and fans i know are all in the stupid hoax thing so they are happy hearing about michael's death and i cannot share the pain with them anymore. And it sucks. And on this forum i think we are encouraged to not look depressed anymore, just show love and hope and smile...uh...

Anyway, today it's been 9 months.
thankyou for yor heart!!michael smiles on you!!i am pissed and so very sad,for our michael not here with his children,family...us!!!!

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life, can't get no love without sacrifice. If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well. A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told, no hope, or love, or glory. Happy endings gone forever more. I feel as if I'm wastin' and I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, no Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life, but not together.

2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind. Can't get no rest keep walkin' around. If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just carried on

This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.No hope, no love, no glory, no Happy Ending.
(Mika: Happy ending)
:')

Why do so many of you feel the need to make a post like this on the 25th of each month? Don't you think we are going through enough pain? Why remind us and mess up our lives all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back