8th anniversary of lisa "lefteye" passing

omg, has it been that long already?:bugeyed i remember hearing the tragic news like it was yesterday! boy, time flies...

:rip:

omg its been 8 yrs?? wow. I still remmeber what i was doing when i herd. My mom had just come home and i was putting away groceries and she told me that left eye had died and i was in total shock. once i herd the news officialy i was very upset. I loved TLC growing up and crazysexycool is such a amazing album. I miss TLC. RIP Left Eye! we miss you girl!! :(

I cried when I heard she passed away... I still remember that day.
In the late 90's and early 00's I was a big fan of TLC.
She was so energetic and lovely.
She is my favorite female rap artist ever.

God I loved TLC soo much, they were an amazing girl band, much better than the rubbish bands we have today, like destiny's child.

I'll embed those for you :):

She also featured on this track with Mel B from spice girls, its called (Never Be The Same Again):

Here's a speech she gave a couple of months before she passed. Her part starts at 4:30.
[youtube]BEg1x6C23qs&fmt=18[/youtube]

wow 8 years? daaamn.. may her soul rest in peace. I still love the scream influence in no scrubs... what the hell happened to RnB?

seems so much longer than 8 years. tlc were a great group. the mid 90's *sigh* thos ewere the days. waterfalls the success of history.

Dope Thread, i was just listening the other day to Donell Jones 'You know whats up' which features her on it, also 'Spacecowboy' with N sync, one of the talented 'non-hardcore' female rappers to embrace the game R.I.P, Pray for T-boz i heard she has cancer or sth

^^^^T-Boz had a brain tumor a few years ago, but I think it was removed. I don't know if she has any current problems.

^^ Yea she had a brain tumor for 3 years, I think she got through it now, the last time i read about it was in oct 09, funny what happened to that group, they were huge in the 90's, now one's dead, the other had cancer and Chilli , usher left her ass and she kind cant find a record label, ahh life

Wow, sorry I hit this so late. I remember last year finding the video that she made RIGHT before she swirved off the road and crashed, hearing her scream :no: It sent chills up my back..and this was right before the 7th anniversary last april. I remember thinking about MJ and wondered if he might die soon...then he did in June :(

Back