80's and early 90's kids tv

2600becs

Proud Member
i love looking on
youtube at all the shows i watched when i was a kid. so many memories :) i'm 25 so all the ones i remember are from the late 80's and early 90's. it's so weird seeing clips from like 20 years ago!! anyway, here's some i've found, and if your my age from the uk you might recognise them :D

finders keepers, with neil buchanan. a legend!!!! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjBuxGxVpII&feature=related

are you afraid of the dark. so naff but great lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jitg-3xbmKU

clarissa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S8cs8_8XHQ&feature=related

there are sooo many. please everyone share ur faves :D

Oh gosh, I used to watch Clarissa & Are You Afraid of the Dark too. :lol:

In the 90s, I watched every episode of The Fresh Prince.

lol i still watch fresh prince now sometimes lol :ph34r:

who remembers california dreams? sweet valley high? pete and pete? all great theme tunes lol :rofl:

I love doing that too. I miss classic nick and classic disney shows, like All That, Kenan and Kel, Rocko's Modern Life, Duck Tales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, ect. Today's shows for kids are just not the same. :(

Saved by the Bell was everyone's favourite back in the day! Fresh Prince just rawked in general. After school I just used to spend hours watching Nickelodeon with shows like Clarissa, Pete and Pete, Hey Arnold etc.

I love doing that too. I miss classic nick and classic disney shows, like All That, Kenan and Kel, Rocko's Modern Life, Duck Tales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, ect. Today's shows for kids are just not the same. :(

i remember when madonna called her son rocco it made me laugh lol

Ahhh! Yes, the good days. =) Okay, no one ever remembers this stuff when I mention it, but....Noozles, The Littl' Bits, Zoobileezoo? ...Anyone? =/

Ahhh! Yes, the good days. =) Okay, no one ever remembers this stuff when I mention it, but....Noozles, The Littl' Bits, Zoobileezoo? ...Anyone? =/

ummm, sorry..... lol it drives me mad when i can vaguely remember something and everyone thinks i'm imagining it!!

anyone watch wishbone? the cutie detective jack russell!!

LoL, it's okay. I know I really watched it. :D and yes - *loved* Wishbone. Had Wishbone book covers that I bought from the Book Fair, LoL.

ha, I was born in '93 and I watched Nickelodeon since I was born (because of my brother). So I remember all of the 90's Nick shows from 1993 and on. haha. Those were the shows! I found some of the 80's shows too and loved them.

I was a kid of the 80's, so I grew up on the early Nickelodeon shows (my favorite was "You Can't Do That on Television"). Those were the days!

I never had Cable as a kid so I dont know what some of those shows are.
Although I love going on youtube or hulu and finding episodes of Punky Brewster or doogie howser. There was a show called FUDGE based on the judy bloom books, I found that and I only now remember why I liked it! The little boy who played younger michael on american dream played Fudges brothers best friend. I had such a crush on him!

I also liked family ties, growing pains, cosby show, and full house.

My Brother & Me
GUTS!
Salute Your Shorts
Kids Inc.
All That
Kenan and Kel
Roundhouse
Mickey Mouse Club
Doug
Goof Troop
Power Rangers (original ones)
Ghostwriter
You Can't Do That On Television
Nick Arcade

I didn't have cable either. =P I pretty much lived at my cousins' house, though. And I'd get them to tape things for me to watch, LoL.
I LOVE Punky Brewster!...L.O.V.E. I was Punky for Halloween in 2008. :D
And I loved Fudge.

Saturday Morning's Aint the same without Going Live....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9I5JVSyKc0

Who can forget Simon and Trev from Going Live? Swing your Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no8kiLDFeD4&feature=related

oh my god i loved simon and trev lol when you look back though it does look a bit.. weird haha i miss gordon the gopher also, and otis the aardvark!!! he was so funny. i also loved watching live and kicking on a saturday morning with zoe ball. me and my sister would get a duvet and snuggle up on the sofa. kids tv is just rubbish now :( i don't know a lot of those american shows you're all saying, though i did watch kenan and kel, but they were quite annoying! and i was wondering, is the redhead from pete and pete the redhead from home alone!? the one that says kevin is such a disease :( lol

did you guys in the us have count duckula?! that show was brilliant.

All That= pure genius
Keenan and Kel was my favorite
Rugrats was my fav. cartoon
I used to run out of the room when Are you afraid of the dark came on :lol:

Roundhouse

YAY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO REMEMBERS THAT SHOW! YAY! I loved this show. I even remember a skit the did where they had one of the cast members (I think it was one of the females, I guess she was the only one who could do the impersonation) impersonate Michael and they did a PSA on Sea Monkeys. LOL!! It wasn't nasty or anything but it was funny listening to this impersonation go on and on about the endangered Sea Monkeys. All the while being in one of his poses, I think it was the crotch grab. It was very funny. I think that was in 1991.

Also what about 'Hey Dude'! LOL. I also remember Tiny Tunes and hell even Animaniacs.
LOL!

I loved All the shows you guys have mentioned. What about Ren & Stimpy...LOL. Disgusted but come one...it was funny...admit it...I know but omg how can you not love "LOG!" I still remember most of that song.

I also remember duck tales and a bunch of other stuff.

this might sound stupid but I miss the days when we didn't have the internet...I remember all those tv shows, movies, talk-shows, MTV, Michael Jackson, all those 90's memories...it was a different world
I think I just miss my childhood

this might sound stupid but I miss the days when we didn't have the internet...I remember all those tv shows, movies, talk-shows, MTV, Michael Jackson, all those 90's memories...it was a different world
I think I just miss my childhood

me too. but i guess it's progress. or something :p i also love all those 80's teen movies like breakfast club and 'planes trains and automobiles' is one of the funniest films ever made. come back john candy :( love him.

2ptngpx.jpg

POWER RANGER!!! It's morphin time =D
The Secret Life Of Alex Mack
Goosebumps
Are you afraid of the dark
rugrats
daria (mtv) - not really a kids tvshow but i watched it as a kid lol

Wishbone. I loved that show.

Ghost writer I used to have all the books wow...

Daria was awesome.

2ptngpx.jpg

POWER RANGER!!! It's morphin time =D
The Secret Life Of Alex Mack
Goosebumps
Are you afraid of the dark
rugrats
daria (mtv) - not really a kids tvshow but i watched it as a kid lol

Wishbone. I loved that show.

Ghost writer I used to have all the books wow...

Daria was awesome.

Daria= BEST. SHOW. EVER.
lol i used to want to be just like daria when i became a teenager

And i had a power rangers costume that i would NEVER take off when i was a kid i swore i was the yellow ranger lol

Daria= BEST. SHOW. EVER.
lol i used to want to be just like daria when i became a teenager

And i had a power rangers costume that i would NEVER take off when i was a kid i swore i was the yellow ranger lol

I was in love with Tommy...Especially when he became the white ranger **hides behind couch** Hehehehe...I wanted to be the Pink Ranger so badly...LOL.

Back