8 Sept08 - Michael Jackson News & Mentionings (pics of T25 book + charts positions for KOP)

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Hello all. I hope you had a great weekend. Let's see what we have today.

MJ News

Thriller25 - The book to be released in the next weeks
First copies of official "Thriller25 - The book" have surfaced the web. Actually there's an auction on eBay (click here). From the pics you can see official Sony-BMG and MJJ production logos on the back cover. Shops like amazon will start selling the book within next weeks.

book3nr6.jpg

book1lg6.jpg

book2ez4.jpg

For more and updated info about T25-the book you can check out our official thread:
--> "THRILLER 25 - The book" (OFFICIAL)

Re: 8 Sept08 - Michael Jackson News & Mentionings (pics of T25 book + chart positions for KOP)

LOTSA NEWS!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!! :yes:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh the thriller 25 book!!!!! :yes:

Re: 8 Sept08 - Michael Jackson News & Mentionings (pics of T25 book + chart positions for KOP)

Thank you Sunset :wild: the Thriller Book look so cool :jump:

Thanks for the news :flowers:

wait! Is the thriller 25 book gonna be like, limited????
I mean are they only gonna make so many copies?!?!?!?!?!?! :boohoo

I really like seeing Michael Jackson up there in the charts!!!!!!!!!!

wait! Is the thriller 25 book gonna be like, limited????
I mean are they only gonna make so many copies?!?!?!?!?!?! :boohoo

no no, don't worry

The first edition is limited and features both a T25 Zombie bookmark plus a paper slipcase.

;)

Last edited:
Man, would you look at that. The millionth greatest hits compliation by Michael makes it in to the top 5. This man is unparalleled. If that doesn't tell EVERYONE that ANY new release from Michael will make it to number one with EASE, I don't know what will. And imagine how long it'll stay there. Wanna be's watch out, the King is coming.

MJ Mentioning

http://dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=16308
Modern folkloric sounds from Basheer

The Goethe Institute, God bless them, clearly understand the appeal of an accessible lawn in Cairo and are holding a series of cultural events in their sanctuary of a garden throughout Ramadan. Goethe’s Ramadan celebrations kicked off on Sunday with singer Basheer, who performed with moonlighting members of Cairo groups Wust El Balad and Black Theama.
[...]
I wondered what Basheer’s musical influences are. “Mohamed Mounir, Bob Marley and Michael Jackson,” he told Daily News Egypt after the show.

MJ Mentioning

http://dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=16308
Modern folkloric sounds from Basheer

The Goethe Institute, God bless them, clearly understand the appeal of an accessible lawn in Cairo and are holding a series of cultural events in their sanctuary of a garden throughout Ramadan. Goethe’s Ramadan celebrations kicked off on Sunday with singer Basheer, who performed with moonlighting members of Cairo groups Wust El Balad and Black Theama.
[...]
I wondered what Basheer’s musical influences are. “Mohamed Mounir, Bob Marley and Michael Jackson,” he told Daily News Egypt after the show.
interesting, thanks for posting. seems like a new artist in the Arab world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0igrrAOpY8o

Good news!!! KOP is doing well!!! That's great! :D

I want a Thriller Book!!!! Hehehe!

Thanks for posting!

who is KOP just asking

i'm going tomorrowing to store call chapters and i'm going to ask if they have it the cop of it i can't wait :jump:

Man, would you look at that. The millionth greatest hits compliation by Michael makes it in to the top 5. This man is unparalleled. If that doesn't tell EVERYONE that ANY new release from Michael will make it to number one with EASE, I don't know what will. And imagine how long it'll stay there. Wanna be's watch out, the King is coming.

i wanna see chris brown eat his words. now i like some of his music but his attitude annoys the hell outta me. who the heck does he think he is to doubt michael's ability to make great music again and top the charts ? he thinks he knows everything and he can tell michael what he needs to become successful again lol when hes only been in the game for what ? 3 years tops
now i know when all those copycats copy michaels style can be considered flattering to him but when literally ALL they do is rip off his way of singing and dancing when they act like michael's tribute artists/impersonators and they only say "yeah michael's one of my idols and i grew up listening to his stuff" then u know that theres sth wrong with them lol. they're either dumb and think they actually have their own style and ID and they're only inspired by michael like michael was by james brown, jackie wilson, fred astaire etc or they think we are dumb and they think we cannot see that all they do is imitate his every damn move lol

i wanna see chris brown eat his words. now i like some of his music but his attitude annoys the hell outta me. who the heck does he think he is to doubt michael's ability to make great music again and top the charts ? he thinks he knows everything and he can tell michael what he needs to become successful again lol when hes only been in the game for what ? 3 years tops
now i know when all those copycats copy michaels style can be considered flattering to him but when literally ALL they do is rip off his way of singing and dancing when they act like michael's tribute artists/impersonators and they only say "yeah michael's one of my idols and i grew up listening to his stuff" then u know that theres sth wrong with them lol. they're either dumb and think they actually have their own style and ID and they're only inspired by michael like michael was by james brown, jackie wilson, fred astaire etc or they think we are dumb and they think we cannot see that all they do is imitate his every damn move lol

what did Chris Brown say?

I want that BOOK!!! :)

and he’s been linked to Michael Jackson’s highly anticipated forthcoming album

I like the guy, but let's hope that is not true.

agreed..lol

What did CB say about MJ?

You're right about that Roxanne. Chris Brown is too arrogant for his talent level. He doesn't understand, clearly from his past statements about Michael, how talented Michael actually is. He fancies himself on the same level. He's in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid. Chris has basically dime a dozen talent. There's plenty of people who can dance like him and plenty of people who can sing like him. He's desposable. Michael is not and never will be. Chris will eat his words. He's doubting whether Michael can come back only because he doesn't understand what Michael is. He doesn't understand the kind of talent Michael is, the kind of fame he has or the kind of impact he's made and continues to make. But once he gets older, wisens up a bit and he's suddenly "old" and there's some new Chris Brown there to take his place, he'll understand his misjudgement about Michael.

You're right about that Roxanne. Chris Brown is too arrogant for his talent level. He doesn't understand, clearly from his past statements about Michael, how talented Michael actually is. He fancies himself on the same level. He's in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid. Chris has basically dime a dozen talent. There's plenty of people who can dance like him and plenty of people who can sing like him. He's desposable. Michael is not and never will be. Chris will eat his words. He's doubting whether Michael can come back only because he doesn't understand what Michael is. He doesn't understand the kind of talent Michael is, the kind of fame he has or the kind of impact he's made and continues to make. But once he gets older, wisens up a bit and he's suddenly "old" and there's some new Chris Brown there to take his place, he'll understand his misjudgement about Michael.

what did Chris Brown say?

Back