8 out of 10 cats grrrrr

I really used to love this show but thay r taking the pee out of michael jackson it really saddens me that thay have to get there jokes from ur n1 not being here,i am soooooooooooooo mad right now and in tears :-( x

I watched it and heard Jimmy say something about Michael Jackson and turned it over.. he's been boasting on Twitter about the MJ jokes on this week's show.... It's sick.

I watched it and heard Jimmy say something about Michael Jackson and turned it over.. he's been boasting on Twitter about the MJ jokes on this week's show.... It's sick.

omg really i havent been on twitter for a while,i use to love this show but i know myself not everyone like michael even though i dont know why but why make fun of him,its just sick hun ,thay should just keep quite i am so angry my face is so puffy from crying grrr ppl x

omg really i havent been on twitter for a while,i use to love this show but i know myself not everyone like michael even though i dont know why but why make fun of him,its just sick hun ,thay should just keep quite i am so angry my face is so puffy from crying grrr ppl x

I think it was inevitable that a Michael Jackson gag would be thrown in at some stage, it'll go on for a bit now... Comedians are comedians, they have to please the public and let's be honest, the public have been making jokes about Michael for years now and because the media are constantly talking about him people who aren't really fans are bound to get a bit bored of him.

I wish they'd consider his family and fans though... no comedy show should make anyone upset :(

I think it was inevitable that a Michael Jackson gag would be thrown in at some stage, it'll go on for a bit now... Comedians are comedians, they have to please the public and let's be honest, the public have been making jokes about Michael for years now and because the media are constantly talking about him people who aren't really fans are bound to get a bit bored of him.

I wish they'd consider his family and fans though... no comedy show should make anyone upset :(

unfoutnally hunny no one to do with michael ever get consider just so sad that its only been a week and comdens r starting,i did think when i watch alan carr show at the start he would say something but i was surprise he wasnt nasty,just wish thay would respecthim and not do it but then its a mircle if thay would stop as u said thay have done it all his life :-( xxx

Shows like this always scrape the bottom of the barrel for laughs, so its not surprising. I love Mock the Week but have avoided these kind of programmes in the last week specifically cause they dont hold back on any topical news and will take the piss out of everything.

I don't really watch 8 out of 10 cats but knowing Jimmy (whos one of my fave comedians btw) it wouldnt surprise me if he done something like this

Oh well, that's another show I'll never watch again. I used to really enjoy it, too. Not that big of a loss, though.

Back