7 days without MJ?!

Ooh I haven't done that yet. Even on holiday I listen to his music. And even if I tried to avoid it, it would get played somewhere anyway. You can't avoid Michael. :lol:

Haha, I think it's out of the ordinary if I haven't listened to at least one Michael song a day haha. In fact I probably listen to about 10 (at least) a day!

7 days without him? Not a chance! No way!

I do seriously have withdrawals if I don't listen to his music for any longer than 3 days! Don't think I could last 7!! :ninja:

I have done way more than 7 days without watching or listening to Michael. I haven't really watch any of my MJ related videos since May 2010. And I haven't really listen to him in almost 3 months. Only because I just can't seem to handle it anymore. And I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I miss watching and listening to him.:boohoo:

7 days, huh? No, I don't think so :D I haven't tried to be without his music/vidoes on purpose, but I think I could 'cos I've occasionally gone a few days without (like on a holiday), but I just don't see a point in it:p

I can go with out listening to Michael for 3 days after that I just can't. I start to have withdrawals!!

I wasn't at home a lot more than 1 week and I didn't get to computer. And it wasn't very big deal. At least not for me. Perhaps some hardcore fans can't handle not to listen to Michael's music for one day.. lol

I have done way more than 7 days without watching or listening to Michael. I haven't really watch any of my MJ related videos since May 2010. And I haven't really listen to him in almost 3 months. Only because I just can't seem to handle it anymore. And I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I miss watching and listening to him.:boohoo:

That is interesting. Do you feel better without his music and dance? I believe that his music and videos help to heal, bring great memories, but seems that everyone have their own way of healing.

It's funny. Most of us won't dare go a few days without his music or videos for the same reasons some have NOT listened or watched his music and videos. Either way it's a painful reminder he's no longer here with or without the music.

As for me, I haven't gone longer than 7 days exactly without his music. It's the videos and pictures I try to keep away from. Watching him is a little harder to do than listening to him.

That is interesting. Do you feel better without his music and dance? I believe that his music and videos help to heal, bring great memories, but seems that everyone have their own way of healing.

No not really I have been thinking about going back to listening to him again. Especially since I do miss hearing his voice so extremely much. But watching him I really don't know yet.

It's funny because it's not like we're being forced.. I just don't feel the need to stop listening.. EVER. I live and breathe Michael. It's as simple as that. Only people on forums such as this can possibly understand it. It's like an addiction but it's a good one. It doesn't hurt my life.. It makes it better.. And I'm never bored of Michael's music funnily enough. I think now I must have listened to Michael everyday since about... January 2009? It's incredible that an artist can have such longevity, such a wide array of musical genres/styles to keep me entertained and interested for years on end. No other artist could ever do that.

oh oh, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, I would say...
I had to spend at least a week if not more WITHOUT Michael in May 2010 when I had my revalidation after surgery :(
It was HELL... It opened 'my dark side' :tease: NOT a pretty thang to watch and experience so... I'm 'hooked' on Michael if I wanna be a 'good girl' ;)

I've gone 7 days without actually playing one of his CD's, but I usually just end up singing the songs instead, which in my head sounds like the original :lol:

last month we went on a holiday for 5 days and i said to myself that i would try not to listen to and watch anything about Michael during the holiday. i would not use my ipod.

because of this decision, i watched videos and listened to his music during all the 8 hours bus-journey, never stop listening to him when i was on the bus. You know, i would not be able to listen to him for five days, i had to make a storage :)

then, when we reached the resort hotel, i said i had to do something qucikly not to listen to him. i went to the beach, sea, etc. but when sunbathing, my ipod was always on my mind. :(

then, when the evening came, i said "no, i think i cannot handle this and will listen to him. i need my ipod." at that time something happened surprisingly. there was an other hotel next to our hotel and my room was seeing its garden where people dance and having fun. at this time they start to play Michael's songs. one after another, thriller, hollywood tonight, pyt, beat it,... many many Michael songs. it was great great great!! many people was dancing and me too of course on the balcony of my room :)

so, it is impossible not to listen to him for 7 days. Even i tried this, Michael wouldn't let me be alone. He is always with me. :)

with L.O.V.E.

oh gee i can't imagine a day without his music...he brings me joy to listen to him and watch him :)

7 days? Not possible for I have OMJD (obsessive MJ disorder) :p

I've gone 7 days without actually playing one of his CD's, but I usually just end up singing the songs instead, which in my head sounds like the original :lol:

Yep that is what happens to me :lol:

The mintue that hes songs comes in my head i gotta listen to it

Back