636 days till now without Michael...

inv22

Proud Member
As today we were all shocked because of the sudden death of Dame Liz Taylor...
I realized that is has been 636 days since Michel's death ;( so unreal, so sad ;(
time is passing too quickly, as this time we should have been admiring our KING on stage at O2 arena ;(

shocking, really.
that many?
I feel like we have been missing him forever. And in a way, after so many years of him "out" of the stage, it does feel like he has been away way too much.

Geeeezzz

:no:

I really hate these posts, what's the point thinking about the sad times, as Michael never wants it.

I never cry any more because there's no need. Michael is still with us but not in a physical form. Just smile.

many days till now without michael~

i am going to be crazy.
from that time , my heart stoped.
i also hate myself,
but have to face the days, without him.

The world is nothing without him now. The world has changed since he was gone. His mission on this world is done.

..... Come back ..

i also hate myself,

Sweetie don't hate yourself. Remember God love you, he made you perfect and beautiful in your own way. Never say you hate yourself. You're more worthly than you ever know.

That long since we lost Michael? It's been two years now. I still remember that day but I don't cry much anymore because I know Michael wouldn't want us sad every day.

:better:

I hope you and all we be ok and able to overcome it all.... maybe someday. :cry:

I hope so too. I gotten a Nintendo Wii as an early Christmas present this past Christmas. My main purpose of getting was that I was hoping it would help me recover from my depression. And it really was and I was getting better so I thought. But ever since Dr. Death pleaded not guilty it just put me right back in to my depression again. It has been like a week or so now since I had last play my Nintendo Wii. Only because I just lost total interest in it. And I tried to play it every single day since I had gotten. Just to help relieve some of my depression. But now I just lost total interest in it. And that was my only depression cure that I had other besides eating and sleeping.:sad:

The world is nothing without him now. The world has changed since he was gone. His mission on this world is done.

..... Come back ..

Sweetie don't hate yourself. Remember God love you, he made you perfect and beautiful in your own way. Never say you hate yourself. You're more worthly than you ever know.

thank you for your kind words.

I'm just so glad he is now free from pain. I think to mourn that he is no longer here is a kind of selfishness on our part. We should not be thinking of what we lost but what he gained -- peace at last.

I know that it´s hard to be positive. Yesterday I´ve had one of these bad days again. I´ve started to ask myself "why did this happen to us???"
But that´s the wrong way. I´m still fighting with myself not to cry anymore - like others here said before - Michael wouldn´t want us to be sad because of him.
We should cry tears of happines because of Michael. He has taught us to be happy - don´t think about tomorrow - just live the moment. All I can say to all of you who are sad and depressed.

Don´t give up!!! We´re all here - one for eachother. Together we all can change the world!!! ;)

Back